Contact Information Directory

Days_go_by

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I am starting this thread where you can update all the commonly used phone numbers/email addresses for the immigration process.
This information is pretty much carried out by word of mouth and can easily be lost in the forums.
Please update this thread with all the information you have.
Thanks,
dgb

POJ Technique to talk to an immigration officer

TSC, dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4 you can talk with imm. officer directly

FBI number to check for Fingerprinting status

I got this off from one of the forums
I found their phone number somewhere in this forum and called this mornong. A very kind lady replied and I could find out about the FP status. The phone number is 1 304 625 2000.
The operator will answer and transfer you to the automatic line where you will choose the "private individual ... fingerprinting" option. Then the FBI officer will pick up the phone and ask you for your visa number (beginning with Axxxxxxxx) and name and give you the answer. No hussle at all.

FBI Number

Can you call the 1 304 625 2000 to check whats the date of your fingerprint schedule? I have not received my notice yet but I know my A # and Receipt Number as an Immigration officer from TSC gave me that information. He wasn't able to tell me the scheduled date of Fingerprinting appointment and I am worried that they might have lost it in the mail.