Contact details of Jan CPiers @ Delhi;

djsr73

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Since Jan is a confusion month for all CPiers(esp the first half I suppose after that the confusion will get cleared). and it may be difficult to be regular in touch via internet.

I suggest we all post our
Interview dates, phone number and name. So that atleast we can be in touch with each other in Delhi and find the best way out for the the issues. ex. PCC.

Like how is embassy reacting to it. Are they allowing without local police PCC etc.

My Interview is on 15th Jan@ delhi.
sen me email "djsr73@hotmail" for my contact details at delhi.
Dil

No Title

Interview date : Jan 17, 2002

I will post my contact phone numbers later, as I have not decided yet whether I am going to stay in hotel or with my relatives.

any one with interview dates before 14th Jan...!

on this forum ..I think Raj10 is the first perosn to get interviewed.

any one before Raj10.

Please update your info!

Mine is 17th Jan

I will join the yahoo groups, but I am not sure about connectivity from india.
Lets exchange phone numbers over the private messages. Thats also more reliable.

CP2GC Contact details??????

PLEASE SNED IN UR CONTACT DETAILS.

is there any one who is in touch with cp2GC.

and think his scenario will help all of us!

All JAN 2002 CP\'ers.

Lets exchange our Delhi/India contact no\'s. That is the only sure way of keeping in touch.
Most of us would not have email acces at least not frequently. But we surely do neet to be in contact.
Lets all register to Vishal\'s yahoo group and send out Tel no\'s.

Packet 4

Has anybody received a copy of Packet 4 in US?
Actually I haven\'t received it in US yet but my lawyers are insisting to have a copy of Packet 4 document list.
Would appreciate if somebody please let me know if they have a copy of Packet 4 in US. (Send me private if you can).
thanks.