Consultant Problem

callnishant

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am working with a company as a contractor. My contracting company got my visa transferred from F1 to H1. Hence, I am on H1 visa from October onwards. Now, I have got a permanent job in other company in November and they also got my H1 visa transferred. However, my consultant is now treating me bad and threatning me that he will screw me legally, though I have given him 2 weeks notice.
Is there anything they can really do to me? I am planning to start with the new company in afew days.

Thanks in advance!

callnishant said:
Hi,

I am working with a company as a contractor. My contracting company got my visa transferred from F1 to H1. Hence, I am on H1 visa from October onwards. Now, I have got a permanent job in other company in November and they also got my H1 visa transferred. However, my consultant is now treating me bad and threatning me that he will screw me legally, though I have given him 2 weeks notice.
Is there anything they can really do to me? I am planning to start with the new company in afew days.

Thanks in advance!

He Cannot do anything to you ( Unless you have a written contract with him about not joining with that perticular company for sometime after you leave the contractor)... Do not worry at all. Next time he talks you or try threatn you just tell him that you will go to court if he does that. You have rights to go against him for that reason.