Consular processing

gblady

My son had his I-824 approved Jan12th 2007. We contacted the US Consulate in London directly, bypassing the NVC part of the process. He got his interview May 17th and arrives in the US June 12th. The process is still fresh in my mind so if anyone wants any info I would be more than happy to share my experience, well my son's!

My son had his I-824 approved Jan12th 2007. We contacted the US Consulate in London directly, bypassing the NVC part of the process. He got his interview May 17th and arrives in the US June 12th. The process is still fresh in my mind so if anyone wants any info I would be more than happy to share my experience, well my son's!

When did your son file I-824?
How long it take to get receipt of I 824?
Did he used attorney certified I 140?

Thank you,

Parth

email automatically deleted

Hi gblady
I saw your private message, i tried writing to that particular email addresses but it comes back saying that the message has been automatically deleted, apparently they want you to call their paid Call center, i even did that but they are probably the most incompetent bunch of people i have ever talked too-they were ignorant of the fact that a employer can sponsor a immigrant visa.
do you have any other email address other than the londonconsular@state.gov?

thanks
rahul

hi

I am living in canada. my I-140 in approved. visa PD in current(mine was NOV 2003).I didnot receive any letter after that. I appreciate if you tell me approximately how long will take from now to I come to USA? can ou email me your answer. melmel1994@yahoo.com