Consular Processing Experiences at Islamabad

CP_ISL

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to get information regarding timeline of receiving Packet 3.5 from US consulate and the interview data after that. Interview experiences will be also helpful. It looks like there are few people in this discussion who are looking for this kind of information.
Anyone who went through the whole process can give us some guidence here. Any tips will be helpful to speed up the process of packet 3.5 & interview.
Please post messages under this discussion so that other can find all necessary information easily from one source.
Greatly appreciate any assistance.

Finally got Packet 3.5 from US consulate

Just for other fellow pakistani\'s information. I mailed Packet 3 (that included OF-230 & OF-169 )to US consulate in Islamabad on Dec 2 through Fedex. Received packet 3.5 on Jan 17th.
Will Post next step information as come available.

Keep us posted

Good luck and thanks for keeping us up-to-date. I am still in Labor certification phase. Once I am done with labor cerification, I might go for CP in Islamabad. So all this information is very helpful.

Same timeline

Best of luck and God\'s blessing.
I have applied for 485 on Dec 18th. At this time I have recieved my AP (Jan 17) and EAD card.... waiting for the finger printing.

From the time one receives packet 3.5, can someone share his/her experience afterwards in completing documents to a successful interview. Also, after successful interview is their a deadline (in months) one has to arrive at Port of Entry ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Anyone would like to share his recent experience with Consular Processing from Islamabad.
Thanks.
faranianq