Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

hi gamamvp,
did you get an earlier email? I just got one today saying:
Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
how soon will they order card production? let me know when you get your card in mail? have you got your approval notice?
thanks,

Folks my long trip has finally ended. Got Email today
Application Type: I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to adjust Status
Current Status : Card Production ordered.
On November 7, 2007, we ordered production of your new card

Particulars of my Case :
PD 04/16/2002
EB2
I-140 RD 10/11/2006
I-140 AD 07/18/2007
I-485 RD 05/25/2007
RFE (I-485) 09/19/2007
LUD (I-485) 10/17/2007
I-485 AD 11/7/2007
5.6 years after labor cert filed
165 days after I-485 filed

TO ALL Good Luck !
I think there will more approvals on the way

eventually i got the LUD!

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I was once stuck in name check since july 06 and now i was out so i'd like to let you know there is a hope and the curse of once stuck forever stuck might not be true.
all the best my friends.

congratulations liaoguoxf and others who recently got approved! that's great news. enjoy the ride.

Did not get same email as you

My email only said card production ordered. Same info was contained in the USCIS 1800 number that u call to get updates on your case.
My guess is the card will arrive in 1 to 2 weeks. That is what I read from the posts of other people who have gotten their gc's. My email mentioned that I should wait 30 days to get my card. It seems a lot of people are finally getting approved

hi gamamvp,
did you get an earlier email? I just got one today saying:
Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
how soon will they order card production? let me know when you get your card in mail? have you got your approval notice?
thanks,

after 485 is approved

So far i got two emails:
11/7: Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On November 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be
mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete
any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is
later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service.
You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.
Just follow the link below to register.

11/12: Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On November 12, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

From what i read it seems that some people got three emails or LUDs before receiving the card in mail: the above two i got and the "card production ordered" while others only got one or two of the three. I dont think it really matters. my friend got his in 3 days after getting "card production ordered" email.

My email only said card production ordered. Same info was contained in the USCIS 1800 number that u call to get updates on your case.
My guess is the card will arrive in 1 to 2 weeks. That is what I read from the posts of other people who have gotten their gc's. My email mentioned that I should wait 30 days to get my card. It seems a lot of people are finally getting approved

No status on mine & spouse AOS applications @ NSC

Hello Guys,

Today morning I am try to call the following steps, after entered LIN number it was telling information not found at this movement in automated system. I tried several time, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ANY ONE HAD THIS SISTUATION ???? please let me know.

NSC Center @ 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk. If it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to National customer service, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps after some time)

Thanks,

I experienced the same thing last week when I entered my I-485 receipt number. The next time I called I used my second EAD receipt number to get pass this stage and talk to an IO.

I guess sometimes their database is down.

Hello Guys,

Today morning I am try to call the following steps, after entered LIN number it was telling information not found at this movement in automated system. I tried several time, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ANY ONE HAD THIS SISTUATION ???? please let me know.

NSC Center @ 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk. If it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to National customer service, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps after some time)

Thanks,

GOT Second email

Current Status : I-485 has been approved. We have mailed approval notice.
I got an email before this : Nov. 7 we ordered card production.
I guess USCIS is now sending 2 to 3 emails to each approved applicant before the actual "green card" arrives

So far i got two emails:
11/7: Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On November 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be
mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete
any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is
later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service.
You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.
Just follow the link below to register.

11/12: Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On November 12, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

From what i read it seems that some people got three emails or LUDs before receiving the card in mail: the above two i got and the "card production ordered" while others only got one or two of the three. I dont think it really matters. my friend got his in 3 days after getting "card production ordered" email.

TYPE: EB3 RIR
PD: August 18 2002
I-140 Approved on: June 2003
I-485 RD: 05/08/2003
Case Transfer for Interview in San Jose in November 2004
Interview on Jan 13 2005-Didn’t got approval because of Retrogation
Again Finger Print Code 1 on July 10th 2007
NC Clear as per Info pass on July 20th 2007
Case Transfer back to NSC on Aug 16th 2007
Congressman Enquiry- Waiting for Clerical Update (Don’t know what the hell is this mean)
Open S.R – Wait for 45-60 Days (Waiting forever)

GOT GC today

Got my permanent resident card through the mail today !
Total time from LC 5.6 years.
Total time from I-485 fliling 166 days

Folks my long trip has finally ended. Got Email today
Application Type: I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to adjust Status
Current Status : Card Production ordered.
On November 7, 2007, we ordered production of your new card

Particulars of my Case :
PD 04/16/2002
EB2
I-140 RD 10/11/2006
I-140 AD 07/18/2007
I-485 RD 05/25/2007
RFE (I-485) 09/19/2007
LUD (I-485) 10/17/2007
I-485 AD 11/7/2007
5.6 years after labor cert filed
165 days after I-485 filed

TO ALL Good Luck !
I think there will more approvals on the way

Congratulations, enjoy your freedom.
I am hoping to hear something by 11/20 on my case by the 60 day limit from receiving my RFE reply.

Hi Varap02 - Can you pls let us know what was your RFE about ? Based on few data points, I think once RFE is received by USCIS, it takes in general ~30 days or so to get the GC approval. Your response will help me understand if certain type of RFE may require more processing time...I know it will still be speculation, but some data is better than no data !

All the best to you for a quick GC approval before Thanks Giving !

You are fast! congrats, my LUD says notice mailed on Nov 12 and I actually got the paper approval notice today, 13th. waiting for the card....

no i didn't do anything special. i just wrote to 2 senators and 1 congressman and laura bush, all of them got back to me saying that my name check was stuck and there was nothing they could do to expedite the case. the lady working in my congressman's office was extremely nice and called me and said that she could check my status once every 2-3 months but they couldn't press FBI. I didn't expect all these things to work anyway, i was just collecting evidence to file WOM next year but it seems that my prayers got answered or FBI speeded up their processing.

thanks, liaoguoxf! hope you're right. what all did you do to clear your fbi namecheck? thanks once again!

Hi Varap02 - Can you pls let us know what was your RFE about ? Based on few data points, I think once RFE is received by USCIS, it takes in general ~30 days or so to get the GC approval. Your response will help me understand if certain type of RFE may require more processing time...I know it will still be speculation, but some data is better than no data !

All the best to you for a quick GC approval before Thanks Giving !

The RFE we got are the usual once, for me it was for EVL from Employer & for Spouse it was for Marriage Cert.
My theory is that they are really looking at 2006 & earlier filers that got their BC & NC cleared now (as most Approvals that are posted here in past 2 weeks are from folks who applied in 2006, there are just a very few approvals from 2007 filers) & i might be in the Q after them as my 485 was filed in 6/07.
So far from 3 diff IO's i got that same responce that my BC & NC's are cleared so i really hope i get the approval in 60 days from receiving RFE reply & that's 6 more days to go (11/20) so counting days now & praying this comes soon. Thanks for your wishes.

Did sending a letter to First Lady help a little?

Congratulations, liao! Would you think writing letters to senators/firstLady help your case at least a little bit in your sense?

no i didn't do anything special. i just wrote to 2 senators and 1 congressman and laura bush, all of them got back to me saying that my name check was stuck and there was nothing they could do to expedite the case. the lady working in my congressman's office was extremely nice and called me and said that she could check my status once every 2-3 months but they couldn't press FBI. I didn't expect all these things to work anyway, i was just collecting evidence to file WOM next year but it seems that my prayers got answered or FBI speeded up their processing.

Got an RFE

Today I got an email about an RFE on my case. Does anyone know how long does it take for the attorney to receive the RFE?

Thanks,
GMR
Labor PD: Sept 2000
140/485 filed concurrently: APr 2006
140 AD: Aug 2006
140 Amended(as it had the wrong PD) Dec 2006
485 LUD June 2006(after FP) Aug 2007(Address chage) Nov 14 2007(RFE)

You are fast! congrats, my LUD says notice mailed on Nov 12 and I actually got the paper approval notice today, 13th. waiting for the card....

I received paper approval notice / welcome notice for both on Nov 8, 2007 and online message says: for me: Welcome notice sent on Nov 9th followed by Card production ordered on Nov 9th and for my WIFE: Approval notice sent of Nov 10th. It seems that those dates and messages does not make any sense.

fyi: Untill Nov 10th our online message was: Case received and pending and no LUD and we have approval notices in hand. On Nov 9th I called NSC 1-800# and told this issue to the IO she told me that now a days they noticed this problem and said that let me refresh your file and then you should get online message changed. and on Nov 10th mesage changed to "on Nov 9TH WE MAILED YOU WELCOME notice" again on Nov 11 message changed to "on Nov 9th we ordered production of your new card" On Nov 12 message changed for my wife as "on Nov 10th we mailed you a Approval notice".

I believe these message does not make any sense we will receive our Cards by the end of this week

Thanks

A week or so.

Today I got an email about an RFE on my case. Does anyone know how long does it take for the attorney to receive the RFE?

Thanks,
GMR
Labor PD: Sept 2000
140/485 filed concurrently: APr 2006
140 AD: Aug 2006
140 Amended(as it had the wrong PD) Dec 2006
485 LUD June 2006(after FP) Aug 2007(Address chage) Nov 14 2007(RFE)