Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Would this work now before October, given that all EB categories are Unavailable? Wouldn't they simply tell that "no approvals can be given at this time" and accordingly do nothing with your request? Who would look at FBI slowness while USCIS doesn't have to approve anything anyway?

dstu,
go for Congressional rep approach , it may work.

Would this work now before October, given that all EB categories are Unavailable? Wouldn't they simply tell that "no approvals can be given at this time" and accordingly do nothing with your request? Who would look at FBI slowness while USCIS doesn't have to approve anything anyway?
They probably would. Better to write a generic letter to highlight namecheck problems.

Please add my information to the tracker:
LC Dallas BPC:pD : Aug 2002,LC Approved: 03/17/06
I140 NCS:RD 5/22/2006, Approved 07/15/07
I485 NCS: AD 06/28/07, RD 06/29/07, ND 07/25/07
Receipt no: LIN072175xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved!!!

I have been a silent observer of this forum. Just wanted to update everybody on the forum that our 485 application was approved on 8/2/2007 and we received our cards in the mail today.

This forum has been great source of information and hope. All the best to everyone on the forum, keep your hopes up. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Its been a long journey, below are the details of the same :

LC PD : 01/31/2002 AD : 05/31/2006
I-140 ND : 07/31/2006 AD : 10/13/2006 (Upgraded to PP)
I-485 ND : 11/15/2006 AD : 08/01/2007

congrats,,,Dear

Did you find about your name check or you just waited? your I -485 ND is after mine,, do you think i may have hope to hear anything soon? Are you from India or Pakistan.
Thanks

I have been a silent observer of this forum. Just wanted to update everybody on the forum that our 485 application was approved on 8/2/2007 and we received our cards in the mail today.

This forum has been great source of information and hope. All the best to everyone on the forum, keep your hopes up. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Its been a long journey, below are the details of the same :

LC PD : 01/31/2002 AD : 05/31/2006
I-140 ND : 07/31/2006 AD : 10/13/2006 (Upgraded to PP)
I-485 ND : 11/15/2006 AD : 08/01/2007

Did you find about your name check or you just waited? your I -485 ND is after mine,, do you think i may have hope to hear anything soon? Are you from India or Pakistan.
Thanks

I am from India and I did go for an infopass sometime in June and was told that NC for both me & wife had cleared.

Hi vibes12345,

I'd like to ask you something regarding your approval. Did you get one email for you and another one for your wife?
Because I got the email on Aug 06 only for me but the LUD for my wife's I-485 was changed without any email.

Regards,
Alessandro

Approved !!

Hi Guys

Mine was approved today. Got the email. My wife's LUD changed but not the text.

So, will wait for the card to arrive.

Good Luck All..

RFE on my I485

After a long lull, I got an email from CRIS saying that they have sent an RFE notice.

Can anyone let me know if this action from CRIS means that I have cleared all of background security checks successfully? Here is the history of my case -

I140 Filed concurrently with I485 and approved on 12/5/06

I485 filed on 5/28/06
Recieved on 6/2/06
Finger Print on 6/28/06
RFE on 12/5/06
RFE responded and received on 12/28/06
Last LUD on 1/3/07
Created a service request and obtained response on 6/1/07. The response said that further processing on my case is pending on clearance of background security check.
RFE issued on 8/8/07 - have not received it.

Thanks!!!

Lud

Guys,

Does EAD approval trigger an LUD on 485?
I got one LUD after 1/1/2007 on my 485. I got my EAD approved on the same date as LUD on 485. So, just wondering if that is a genuine LUD or EAD trigged one.

- rspr

It happened to me, I got LUD on my I-485 without

messege changing and then my EAD got approved. I guess somehow there is a correlation between LUD, EAD and AP.
Everytime they touch the case, one LUD appears.

I don't about a case like yours but the latest trend is once case is approved you will get the letter in a week and as soon as you get the letter in a day or two she will get the card.

My wife had her Green Card interview today and it has been approved
(I was a sponsor as an US citizen).

They did not stump her passport (officer said that they only stump
passport these days if one has a ticket showing that he/she should travel immediately), and they did not give any proove that she is a permanent resident,
but said that she should be receiving welcome letter in a week,
and the actual green card in a three weeks.

Has anyone had such an experience ?

Pls reply. Thanks !

My wife had her Green Card interview today and it has been approved
(I was a sponsor as an US citizen).

They did not stump her passport (officer said that they only stump
passport these days if one has a ticket showing that he/she should travel immediately), and they did not give any proove that she is a permanent resident,
but said that she should be receiving welcome letter in a week,
and the actual green card in a three weeks.

Has anyone had such an experience ?

Pls reply. Thanks !

Could you post details like RD, service center etc. This was family based, right?

I think it all depends on what is your rfe is about.
If it is medical or employment letter related then more than likely all security checks are cleared. Once you send that in and if nothing else is going on in your case it will be approved. Atleast that has been the recent trend.

After a long lull, I got an email from CRIS saying that they have sent an RFE notice.

Can anyone let me know if this action from CRIS means that I have cleared all of background security checks successfully? Here is the history of my case -

I140 Filed concurrently with I485 and approved on 12/5/06

I485 filed on 5/28/06
Recieved on 6/2/06
Finger Print on 6/28/06
RFE on 12/5/06
RFE responded and received on 12/28/06
Last LUD on 1/3/07
Created a service request and obtained response on 6/1/07. The response said that further processing on my case is pending on clearance of background security check.
RFE issued on 8/8/07 - have not received it.

Thanks!!!

During the July bulletin debacle, it was specualted that visa numbers were allocated to cases upon receipt of the case - can anyone confirm that this is correct or does anyone have info about this? It makes sense that visa numbers are allocated upon receipt (not at the approval stage) considering that there have been approvals in August eventhough officially the bulletin now shows that all categories are unavailable. I'm trying to guess when my case could be approved. Thanks for any help/info...

EB3 ROW
PD 5/29/03
EAD & I-485 RD 5/2/07
FP 6/12/07
EAD approved 8/6/07
I-485 approval...?????

Finger print letter arrived

Hello, I am in EB2 - India, PD=March 2003 and ND for 485 is July 12 07. I just got the finger print letter for both myself and my wife. The letter also got A# for both of us and Code 3.

My question is,
Does the A# means that we are already under this year's visa quota?
I assume that if things goes well, I may get my GC by end of this year? Any comments on that?

Also, I have a finger print question.
My wife's FP is scheduled for Thursday 16th August and mine was scheduled for 20th August. I am assuming that I can go along with my wife on Thursday itself and explain the situation that I have to come back again (which is a 2 hours drive) and get my FP done on the same day.

How easy is it to prepond the FP appointments by calling the 1-800 number? We are expecting a baby by end of this month and we do not want to travel long distance when the days are getting closer. If I can prepond to coming monday (Today is Friday already), that would be nice. But if it is not that easy to get prepone, then I would just wait and do it on Thursday assuming that my wife would stay healthy and no problem in driving.

What if I found that my wife can't drive (sit with me for long travel) on Wednesday (with Thursday FP appointment). Is it enough to just call the 1-800 number and explain the situation to them and get it re-scheduled?

Thanks