Consequences to other Countries due to Allocation of Unused Quota to India and China

No Title

Justice, there is no reason for u to foul cry about alloting unused quota to India and China. The \'Others\' dates are always current, why don\'t u just go for CP, instead of 485 and use your most priviliged quota so that India and China won\'t get the unused quota. For Indians and Chinese, the PD is always a problem, and if we go for CP when the dates are current, if PD goes back just before CP interview, You are scrwed. Even in 485 stage, the \'others\' enjoy if the PD goes back, because INS will stop all the INdian and Chinese applications if their dates are not current and process others applications.

If you still can\'t SEE the advatnage being a \'others\' , I think it is time for you to see a eye doctor.

No Title

Dear Justice

If others could not use their quota, why cannot it be allocated to others "OTHER" than others. Missed something here ..

THE JUSTICE WAS SERVED AFTER AC 21

Justice bro.

Cuz of allocation of unused Quota I was able to get my GC approval
Last month else I was sure my PD date (EB3 ) wouldn’t have become
Current for next 2 years. Already every day is a pain with the company I was employed, there is no way I could have survived 2 more years In such a harsh economic conditions. If you see what kind of hardships We Indians and Chinese has to go, I guess you shouldn’t mind Getting your GC approval couple of months late. I guess that is the Only adverse effect the ‘Others’ will have but on the other hand so many Indians and Chinese will be saved of further exploitations. And as someone Has mentioned above, if you choose to do CP, you will have your own Q ….. nothing is injustice here…. Someone had 10 shirts and other had nothing ….. So one shirt was taken from the one had ten and given to the one had nothing ….. And now the one has 9 is crying cuz he lost One. INFACT YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT ‘NOW’ THE JUSTICE IS SERVED.

No Title

the quota system itself is not fair. If it were fair, the qouta system
should be applied to H1 as well. They want 70,000 indian engineers to
work here but will give gc only to 14,000 (including family) of them. where the hell is justice in that. while ac21 has done a little to improve this injustice, more should be done by taking away the quota system alltogether and I suspect this will happen some time soon. Imagine the situation here if any one country can only have 7% of the h1 quota. imagine the hi-tech industry here without us indians