Congressman informed me that my case is under final review at DO

N400@NEWARK

Registered Users (C)
My congressman sent me a letter a few days ago, stating that my case is under final review at Newark DO and oath ceremony will be scheduled if approved.

Did anyone get this kind of letter before from either congressman/senate or fist lady's office? Did you get oath leteer afterwards?

I submitted N-400 in August 2005 (yes, 2005), was interviewed in March 2006, but FBI backgroud check had not been completed. Then I was told to go for 2nd fingerprint in Decemebr 2007, which I did. Now came this letter, I contacted my congressman and senate about one year ago. This was the 2nd letter from him, first letter did not provide much information.

Any insights will be appreciated.

My congressman sent me a letter a few days ago, stating that my case is under final review at Newark DO and oath ceremony will be scheduled if approved.

Did anyone get this kind of letter before from either congressman/senate or fist lady's office? Did you get oath leteer afterwards?

I submitted N-400 in August 2005 (yes, 2005), was interviewed in March 2006, but FBI backgroud check had not been completed. Then I was told to go for 2nd fingerprint in Decemebr 2007, which I did. Now came this letter, I contacted my congressman and senate about one year ago. This was the 2nd letter from him, first letter did not provide much information.

Any insights will be appreciated.

USCIS sent your congressman a follow up status on your case and the congressman forwarded you the answer and you're questioning this ?