Congress meets tomorrow to discuss RETROGRESSION RELIEF.Please Fax Congressman

go2roomshare

Registered Users (C)
Congress meets tomorrow to discuss RETROGRESSION RELIEF.
FAX Senators & Congressmen NOW to introduce an Ammendment in the House for bill# 4241 in line with the S.1932, Sections 8001 & 8002.
Congress meets tomorrow!!!!!!!
Please visit: http://www.isnamerica.org/, you can fax congressman from this site, it is quick and easy.

Sent fax to VA senators/congressman

Thanks for posting this info. I already sent a fax to my senators/congressman. I kept getting errors about session timeout but, finally it worked after few attempts.

It only takes few minutes. Please fax them when you get a chance.

onlineuser said:
Thanks for posting this info. I already sent a fax to my senators/congressman. I kept getting errors about session timeout but, finally it worked after few attempts.

It only takes few minutes. Please fax them when you get a chance.
I also sent.

--Naveen Oshos

I too faxed the congressmen/senetors in my state

Please visit: http://www.isnamerica.org/, you can fax congressman from this site, it is quick and easy.

This website is fast and easy, make sure you log in through IE browser(Netscape acts wierd), just have to register with your username and passward and rest is very easy steps..

Did it

I already did it.

From many sources I came to know that the calls/faxes sent to the senators by various people had tremendous effect on the bill S. 1932 which was passed in the senate. The strategy worked!

So, please spend few minutes (if not seconds) to send a fax or to call your congressman

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my part. Hopefully, it will make a tiny difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me Too

Me Too..took about 5 minutes from account setup to fax...I hope USCIS was as efficient...apply online and print GC... :) :) :p :p ;) ;) :D :D

I did too. Asked my wife to do the same. Let's see what congress does to the bill. It is long way away. After congress passes the bill, the senate and congress will start intenese negotiations for a resolution and reconceliation, then that res bill has to be approved in both senate and congress and then president has to sign (hopefully he will not veto it) and then only it will become a law.

I am hoping before the year end something positive can happen after staying in this process for last 4 years now, how pity!

From immigration-law.com

11/15/2005: House Started Debating Various Bills Starting at 2:00 p.m. Est., and Voting Will Start at 6:30 p.m. Est.

* House is currently (3.20 p.m.) debating one bill after another bill and has not reached the H.R. 4241. And then for the bills which they completed debate will be voted from 6:30 p.m. tonight. At this time, we are watching very closely whether it will reach H.R. 4241 today and whether any amendments will be presented on the floor. Please stay tuned.

What does this mean?

From http://clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.html

H. Res. 560:
providing for consideration of the bill ( H.R. 4241) to provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 201(a) of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2006

9:12 P.M. -
DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 560.
Considered as privileged matter.

8:51 P.M. -
On motion to consider H. Res. 560. Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 224 - 198 (Roll no. 600).

Does this mean the bill is Passed? because there were 224 Yes and 198 No...!

TIA