Congratulations to PARAMVIR!!

Noman74

Registered Users (C)
Paramvir - Finally such a great news on this board. I am pretty sure this will make a whole lot of us sleep easy. I am happy for you my friend. I am pretty sure 80% of us renewed the passport and visited COP but none talk about it on this board. Everyone waits for other to talk and share the experience. But you were brave enough and shared you experience with us. Thanks

Dude, we pay taxes more than average Americans, we obey the law, we are educated, crystal clean records, we work hard just like everyone else, we stay away from crimes and shady businesses. WE ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF “PERFECT CITIZENS”. Then how could someone deny our right to become U.S Citizen?

Remember I told you “don’t give up so easily”. Our route might be tough but not impossible. This is the day you have been waiting for and I am sure we will all get there soon. You deserve it big time.

Enjoy and go EASY on Kingfisher LOL

Paramvir - Finally such a great news on this board. I am pretty sure this will make a whole lot of us sleep easy. I am happy for you my friend. I am pretty sure 80% of us renewed the passport and visited COP but none talk about it on this board. Everyone waits for other to talk and share the experience. But you were brave enough and shared you experience with us. Thanks

Dude, we pay taxes more than average Americans, we obey the law, we are educated, crystal clean records, we work hard just like everyone else, we stay away from crimes and shady businesses. WE ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF “PERFECT CITIZENS”. Then how could someone deny our right to become U.S Citizen?

Remember I told you “don’t give up so easily”. Our route might be tough but not impossible. This is the day you have been waiting for and I am sure we will all get there soon. You deserve it big time.

Enjoy and go EASY on Kingfisher LOL
no more kingfisher now::rolleyes:now its time for tequila dude.cuz at oath ceremoney we promised to cut off our loyalty and TASTE from former countries.
yes bro i agree, we are "perfect citizens".we went through the hardest test to get here.about my experience, i think nobody can take away your truth.i understand there are always some very personal stuff we can not share.but ...try to help as much you can.i encourage other members ,there is not much harm "to ask or to tell"as long you have confidence associated with truth.
and thanx very much for such great words Norman.(its always more sweet than my EX Girlfriend's email..:;))

Last edited by a moderator:
no more kingfisher now::rolleyes:now its time for tequila dude.cuz at oath ceremoney we promised to cut off our loyalty and TASTE from former countries.
yes bro i agree, we are "perfect citizens".we went through the hardest test to get here.about my experience, i think nobody can take away your truth.i understand there are always some very personal stuff we can not share.but ...try to help as much you can.i encourage other members ,there is not much harm "to ask or to tell"as long you have confidence associated with truth.
and thanx very much for such great words Norman.(its always more sweet than my EX Girlfriend's email..:;))

WOW! I was on vacation and missed the news! Congratulation to my fellow former asylee! I always knew you would be OK but nevertheless it was an overwelming waiting. Now that hassle is behind you! Enjoy your status of being a citizen of this great country!!! :D

hello punjab

its nice to hear from you

my interview is very soon next week, wish me good luck body

and of course good luck to you

John I need your advice regarding my travel to Qatar. Can I send you a pvt msg If you don't mind, Because you have travelled to that region and might be able to advice me better. Ty