Congratulations mfar!

krt said:
mfar,

I checked my letter and it says that it will take 5 hours and will start at 9am.
Does yours say 8am?

krt
krt,
mine says it starts at 8am and will take up to 6 hours.
mine is in Haynes Convention Center. Where is yours?

mfar said:
krt,
mine says it starts at 8am and will take up to 6 hours.
mine is in Haynes Convention Center. Where is yours?

The same place. I checked the web site of Hynes Convention Center and it says that the planned attendance is 1500 people. They could try to decrease lines this way. I wonder if someone has an even later start time :)

krt

krt said:
The same place. I checked the web site of Hynes Convention Center and it says that the planned attendance is 1500 people. They could try to decrease lines this way. I wonder if someone has an even later start time :)

krt
hey, you are right: they will be sorting people into groups....man, it's aloooot of people! we'll see...again, good luck to us tomorrow! we should post our experience together after the oath!

Well if you waited long enough to be here I dont think 6 hours will hurt.
Please share your oak experience and good luck in the future.

To krt

krt, could you post whom in Kennedy’s office did you talked to about your case?

Thank you.

PRUSA said:
krt, could you post whom in Kennedy’s office did you talked to about your case?

Thank you.

These guys do not give their names. I called and asked to talk to the person handling immigration matters. I called a few times because I wanted to talk to a person and not to an answering machine. The guy was quite polite and he tried to find my letter (which I sent before), but failed. He asked to fax it and I did that (I may check the name he gave me for sending; however it was not his but of secretary). Two days later an oath letter arrived.
On the Dec 8 I finally became a citizen (took almost 2 years)

krt

Congratulations, krt!
Do you know a fax number or an e-mail address of the Boston District Office?
Thank you.