Congratulations, Good luck and Goodbye!

MA_Labor

Registered Users (C)
I am thrilled to get my approval and really happy to see all of my friends get approved. Although, I would like to stay on and congratulate each and everyone, but I guess it's not possible. For the last couple of months I have been so hooked to this forum that it's been difficult to concentrate on work and everything else in life. It's been a little obsessive/ compulsive lately. I think it's time to let go and move on with life. Now that the GC is here, there's so much more to look forward to.

So congratulations to all who were approved recently. For those who are still waiting, my good wishes are with you. I'm sure this will be over soon; most likely in the next 3 to 4 weeks. It has been a pleasure meeting you gentlemen (and ladies). I'm sure our paths will cross again in the citizenship forum. I can't thank you enough for the help and support during this time.

A special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this platform. Rajiv I say it from my heart, you're a good man.

Good luck and god bless to all!!

- MA_Labor

Aadami musafir hai....Ataa hai jaattaa hai....

Congratulations and All the best for your future, i use to follow your posting because your dates were very close to mine. Now you are also saying me good bye. I am happy for you.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Good Bye
Kabhi alvida na kehana...:)

MA_LABOR

hey man u relax now, i am huge fans of urs thanks for sharing ur thoughts with all of us. its been pleasure having u all along, we all will certainly miss you...

you take it easy now..

utie.

Good Luck

MA_Labor,

Good luck for your future endeavors. You have been very helpful to everyone in this forum. :)

Update!

Received the cards and approval notices in the mail today. Cards are valid for 10 years from the Approval Date i.e. 7/11/2007. The message on the approval notice is a little confusing. It says ....

The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing (photo/fingerprint/signature). Please do not take action at this time. If you are required to report for this processing , you will receive another notice advising you of the date, time and location to appear.

If you have not received your permanent resident card or the above mentioned notice for biometrics processing within 90 days please call this office at the number listed below.

I think in some cases they might send the approval notice followed by a biometrics processing notice. In such a case, the cards will be issued after the biometrics have been completed. Although in most recent cases, biometrics have been completed prior to approval and USCIS has been ordering the cards directly.

I see many folks have been approved in the last couple of days, while some are still waiting. Good luck to those who are waiting!

- MA_Labor

MA Labor,
Congrats, i also got got production ordered on 7/18/2007 and approval notice sent on 7/19/2007.

Do you think i will recieve approval notice first than card or bth at one time.

Thanks,

Hi MA_Labor

I am thrilled to get my approval and really happy to see all of my friends get approved. Although, I would like to stay on and congratulate each and everyone, but I guess it's not possible. For the last couple of months I have been so hooked to this forum that it's been difficult to concentrate on work and everything else in life. It's been a little obsessive/ compulsive lately. I think it's time to let go and move on with life. Now that the GC is here, there's so much more to look forward to.

So congratulations to all who were approved recently. For those who are still waiting, my good wishes are with you. I'm sure this will be over soon; most likely in the next 3 to 4 weeks. It has been a pleasure meeting you gentlemen (and ladies). I'm sure our paths will cross again in the citizenship forum. I can't thank you enough for the help and support during this time.

A special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this platform. Rajiv I say it from my heart, you're a good man.

Good luck and god bless to all!!

- MA_Labor
Hi MA_labor
Congrats
thanks a lot for your support & help..