Congrats To Igate Friends

sam rajesh

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
     Congratulations to Jai Maharashtra and Sabi who got their approvals. Just wanted to let you know that I received my I-140 amended receipt notice on June 2nd. All these approvals gives me lot of confidence that mine also will be approved soon as my employer too filed amended I-410 for me on May 4th. Wishing my friend Intrepid too get his approval soon. Intrepid you used to answer my questions earlier and hope our other IGTE frineds clarify this question to me. Does INS send any RFE even if our employer filed a proactive amended I-140 already? I so far haven\'t received any RFE so far. Again wishing all other IGTE and other company name change case like mine good luck. Hope we see the light at the end of a tunnel soon.

No Title

Hi Onhold, here is the detail you asked for:
I-140 Mailed on : 05/04/01 - As per my employer.
RD: 05/07/2001.
ND: 05/25/2001.
Received the notice on June 2nd.

Do you have any idea how long will it take for me to get my approval. As you know my I-485 ND is: Sept, 28, 1999. It\'s more than 570 days. Still waiting.......

Thanks.

No Title

INS can issue an RFE after filing I140 amendment.

If they find something for which they need an additional information, they can issue an RFE.

Going by the number of the approvals messages posted on this forum, such instances are rare.

No Title

I suppose your case should be approved in about a weeks time. Just call the IIO sometime to push the case. Normally no RFE are issued for I140 redo.

Thanks for the info.