confusing message on bcis.gov about my case

anr1380

Hi,
I got 3 updated messages on my 140 case from Jan 31-today. I have called INS on second week of Feb about the change of Address and the mailed the AR11 form also. Is the final message something to worry??? The following are the messages
(1) Updated on Jan 31 2005
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER Current Status: This case has been approved. On January 28, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at
(800) 375-5283.
(2) Updated on Feb 18 2005
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER Current Status:Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on February 17, 2005.To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

(3) Updated on Feb 21 2004
On February 21, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Is the final Message approval or some problem????

Regarding this message: "On February 21, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

I got similar message and I later realized that my fingerprint notice was mailed. So, I believe, in this case it's I140.

Hi Syam,
My Updates are on 140 case and not on 485. FP is related to 485.isn't it??

Did you got your 140 approval mail and then got these message "The document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued before getting this message" and finally your FP notice???

Tell me the order of event??

anr1380 said:
Hi,
I got 3 updated messages on my 140 case from Jan 31-today. I have called INS on second week of Feb about the change of Address and the mailed the AR11 form also. Is the final message something to worry??? The following are the messages
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER Current Status: This case has been approved. On January 28, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at
(800) 375-5283.
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER Current Status:Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on February 17, 2005.To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

On February 21, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

I got the 1 message after my I-140 approval and then after like 20days I got the 3rd message. So i called USCIS customer support and the person told me that it is normal and this message (the 3rd message) may be the result of some clerical Error. So relax not to worry.

gckajadoo said:
I got the 1 message after my I-140 approval and then after like 20days I got the 3rd message. So i called USCIS customer support and the person told me that it is normal and this message (the 3rd message) may be the result of some clerical Error. So relax not to worry.

This is definitely an address change issue. Nothing to worry about your approval. They must have mailed the approval notice to your attorney's address or the employers address. The post office has returned the mail may be becuse your employer or attorney address has been changed. (They do not forward USCIS mail). Now it is mailed to your address and you will be getting it pretty soon

anr1380 said:
Hi,
(800) 375-5283.

I got the same message for I-131. According to my attorney, this case is approved. So, you dont have to worry.

-Am a developer not a lawer