confusing CRIS

kelvini

Registered Users (C)
Hello all. A little background first. Got assylum through father, CSPA applied to the case so I got it, applied for AOS got denied because I aged out. Filed MTreopen, got denied as well. In may USCIS changed their (wrong) interpretation and so I filed another motion to reopen which got approved. The status online through this whole thing never changed from the original denial of 2007. Anyway got fingerprinted, got interviewed in NYC on 11/26. The interview went nice, had my lawyer with me was done in 15 min. The lady said I got approved and she would upload the biometrics and the GC would me in the mail in 10-14 days. So far so good. I just received an email from CRIS saying my "application is transfered to NBC for processing". The actual status on uscis website is "case transfered to local office for further processing". Any ideas? Or the online people haven't caught up to the actual status of the case? I did get approved on the interview.:mad: Any help is appreciated.

Don't rely on CRIS. Your best bet is to call 800 375 5283 and speak to an IO. When you call, don't press any buttons. It'll take you right through to a live person. Then, tell them you want to speak to an IO or get an INFOPASS from the USCIS web site and goto your nearest District Office in person.- :)

Got another email today card is in production:) You were right they were about a week behind the actual events.