Confusing after talking with IIO

No Title

One thing I am very sure about, they have two different system one for regular and the other which shows the correct information. Most of the time they look at the first one and say it\'s pending and say your FP was recevied on xx date. Some good IIO\'s check the other system and tell you what\'s going on.

No Title

Here is my two cents on the topic.
There is no harm calling II0s and checking on the status. As long as all papers are correct, I do not see why the process would not go through.
But then again if you overdo it, call umpteen times, it would red flag your case as the calls are tracked. Every dept in US does it.

The IIOs are hired to do the job and are getting paid with your tax dollars. That does give you the right to use the system not abuse it.

Like money, getting the GC is important but not the only thing in life. Ciba has done a great job maintaining the list. It gives you an idea ( even better than CSC ) on when to expect the process to be completed.

What is there to get frustrated about. Chill out and enjoy life.

No Title

Ciba,
Do you know how long it takes before one gets EAD and AP? My I-485 ND-March 16 and FP is scheduled for April 20.
CSC EB2 INDIA RIR
PD-June 99

Thanks much

No Title

onemoretogo,

This thread has nothing to do with the question you ask. :)

AP and EAD generally take one and three months, respectively,
to process.

ciba