Confused !!! What does this mean - RFE ?

pflutx

Registered Users (C)
For the last 6 months, I'm watching this forum at least twice a day. I always get my answers over here and thats why never posted a thread.

I guess, now its my turn. Today my online status states the following ...

"On August 5, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

What does this mean ? Did anyone get this message and know what is it about. Is it a RFE ?

WAC02271***
485 ND : 28th Aug 2002
1st FP : 15th Sep 2002 in SJC
Jan 2004 : Moved to Texas, same company diff location
Feb 2004 : Filed AC21 [Lawyer insisted]
2nd FP : July 17th in San Antanio, TX
July 24th : FP received ...

re:

was ur AP pending. i had the same message for my AP. it means that AP has been approved.
if u see this notice for ur 485 maybe it has been approved. good luck

No this is not for my AP. AP is still valid till Jan 2005.

This message is for my i485 ...

Why cant they say its "Approved" or "RFE - issued" etc, rather than some weird message .

I got an RFE for my I-485 in May with the same messasge. I called INS couple of times and the customer service people gave me different answers. One say it is approved and the other said she doen't understand what it means. Finally asked them to trasnsfer me to an immigration officer who confirmed that my case has not beeen approved.

To the best of my knowledge it sounds like an RFE

I got an RFE for my I-485 in May with the same messasge. I called INS couple of times and the customer service people gave me different answers. One say it is approved and the other said she doen't understand what it means. Finally asked them to trasnsfer me to an immigration officer who confirmed that my case has not beeen approved and it was an RFE

To the best of my knowledge it sounds like an RFE

Mine is a derivative of my husband. The RFE was 3 year tax returns, his employment letter.

I replied on may 14th. I filed my i-485 on jan 18,2002. no approval yet

It could be approval too. Somebody else had the same thing for approval. Search the forum. It was a pretty recent thread.