• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Confused About DV Cuttoff number for June "Need Clarification"

MoozB

Registered Users (C)
I am confused about the cuttoff number for June which says "CURRENT". My brother won the DV and his Number is 2012AF000507** and last month the cuttoff for Africa was 50000. So I was expecting his number to be current this month. But for the month of June it says "CURRENT". What does CURRENT mean? Are they done issuing visa? Will the his number be current this month? Need some clarification please?

I am confused about the cuttoff number for June which says "CURRENT". My brother won the DV and his Number is 2012AF000507** and last month the cuttoff for Africa was 50000. So I was expecting his number to be current this month. But for the month of June it says "CURRENT". What does CURRENT mean? Are they done issuing visa? Will the his number be current this month? Need some clarification please?

If 50,000 (Except: Egypt 33,000 Ethiopia 33,000Nigeria 25,000 ) was for Africa in May and he was not within the cut-off of ur country. He is definitely current in June.Every remaining person in the world is current except some pple from Uzbekistan (Except: Uzbekistan 17,050) and that means those Uzbeks are cut off (no interview, no visas for them).

So tell you brother to start preparing. let me know your country or where he wants to be interviewed.

This means that everyone who has been selected for processing in DV2012 is now eligible for interview. Effectively, everyone is CURRENT regardless of their rank order #. Your brother should get the interview notification shortly. Good luck.

If 50,000 (Except: Egypt 33,000 Ethiopia 33,000Nigeria 25,000 ) was for Africa in May and he was not within the cut-off of ur country. He is definitely current in June.Every remaining person in the world is current except some pple from Uzbekistan (Except: Uzbekistan 17,050) and that means those Uzbeks are cut off (no interview, no visas for them).

So tell you brother to start preparing. let me know your country or where he wants to be interviewed.

He is from Guinea and if selected for interview, it will be conducted in Senegal. I checked his status via the Entrant Status Website, but I only saw the July 15th notification. Will he receive notification via mail? or will he receive notification via the Entrants Status Website if selected for an interview? When to expect a status update via the Entrant Status Website?

Need Clarification

This means that everyone who has been selected for processing in DV2012 is now eligible for interview. Effectively, everyone is CURRENT regardless of their rank order #. Your brother should get the interview notification shortly. Good luck.

He is from Guinea and if selected for interview, it will be conducted in Senegal. I checked his status via the Entrant Status Website, but I only saw the July 15th notification. Will he receive notification via mail? or will he receive notification via the Entrants Status Website if selected for an interview? When to expect a status update via the Entrant Status Website?

Just tell him to keep checking the web site. The interview letter will be posted there. KCC does not notify anyone through regular mail.

all regions are current in June, except...

visa Bulletin of May is out, it says "CURRENT" can anybody explain me what does it mean ?? my case number is 2012AS61xxx . Thankyou

visa Bulletin of May is out, it says "CURRENT" can anybody explain me what does it mean ?? my case number is 2012AS61xxx . Thankyou

You're current in June and so if you are not in May, that means your interview is in June. Keep checking KCC site for your 2nd letter that will have the very day.

You're current in June and so if you are not in May, that means your interview is in June. Keep checking KCC site for your 2nd letter that will have the very day.

Let me see if I did get this right...
My number is 60xxx does it mean I will receive my second notification letter in June or my interview in June?

Let me see if I did get this right...
My number is 60xxx does it mean I will receive my second notification letter in June or my interview in June?

Firas,

It is all very subjective. What you can be sure of your interview will be in June or possibly July at worse.
The release of the 2nd notification is very mixed and I suppose it depends on KCC. What is sure is you will receive an email form norelpy@... To check your status on ESC
For example over the last several months’ people have received it on different dates some on the date of bulletin release some before some even a whole week after the bulletin of the month has been released.
In my case I received it on March 8th when the Visa bulletin on their website was not yet released!
So hang in there in a couple of days you will know for sure the exact dates.

Hi

Firas,

It is all very subjective. What you can be sure of your interview will be in June or possibly July at worse.
The release of the 2nd notification is very mixed and I suppose it depends on KCC. What is sure is you will receive an email form norelpy@... To check your status on ESC
For example over the last several months’ people have received it on different dates some on the date of bulletin release some before some even a whole week after the bulletin of the month has been released.
In my case I received it on March 8th when the Visa bulletin on their website was not yet released!

Exactly DV2012AFTAZ......how is the going?

Firas,

Thanks Dv2012AFTAZ.

Exactly DV2012AFTAZ......how is the going?

Dubai-b the tension is building! eating sleeping and only dreaming may 1 may 1 may 1... the next 19 days are going to be the longest in my life!

sure you are feeling the heat too... God help us to be at peace and except whats in store for us!

i got email today (Friday 13 / 04 / 2012)

Hey Guys i got email today (Friday 13 / 04 / 2012) from KCC and my interview will be on june 7th
good luck to you all!!

DV2012AF59xxx

Thank U All For Your Advice

Just checked the DV Entrant Status, the interview appointment for my brother has been set for June 12

May 01 - Not Selected
July 15 - (1st NL) Selected CN 2012AF00050***
Aug 12 - Sent DS forms to KCC
Apr 13 - 2nd NL
June 12- Interview Date

Thank u all for your advice

I got my 2nd email.

My interview date on June 25, 2012.:D:D:D:D:D

2012AS00061xxx.

Good Luck to all.