Confused about approval!

niwea

Registered Users (C)
Dear Experts:

Application: I 485 (AOS) TSC

Apply/Receipt date: Jan 02

Online status check on March 07, 2003: On March 05, 2003 after approval of the case/registration, the document we made is mailed to the person whom issued.

Telephone Status check: FP notice has been mailed.

As of March 20, 3003-nothing is received in mail so far.

I had my FP done on March 14, 2003. No interview so far.

I am cofused what the online status mean? Do you guys think it is a mistake? Please advice what I need to do next?

NIWEA.

Your FP was received

Per my knowledge, that only means your FP was received, possibly valid.
For the 485 approval the message read like this
On March 20, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

No, the message for an approval is:

This case has been approved. On xx xx, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

The one about the card being ordered will only occur after you appear and have your passport stamped.

The message is related to FP by the looks of it.

Yes, it means just that the FP has been issued. I had the same message which is changed to FP results received and the processing resumed now...

Niewa do you know by now what does that message exactly mean?? I have got same message too with different date though.