Confirmed August 2002 interview - New Delhi

I haven't seen it so far...

They gave me end of August dates in early June itself. Similar to your case. And I have my case number on the website for August.

NWD is slow but I do not think they will do such things.

hey indi-infoseeker

I got sep 23, I was thinking that of wiating for p4 beofre I book tickets, but if p4 is only comming in august end that would be toolate and maybe should go ahead and book tickets

I don't think that it exists...

But if some one knows an alternate means of getting Packet 4 please do post it.

I have not yet received Packet 4 and I am leaving for India on Friday, hoping that I will be able to collect Packet 4 from the consulate in person, if I do not get it here by then.

VSN

Re: I don't think that it exists...

Originally posted by vsn(new)
But if some one knows an alternate means of getting Packet 4 please do post it.

I have not yet received Packet 4 and I am leaving for India on Friday, hoping that I will be able to collect Packet 4 from the consulate in person, if I do not get it here by then.

VSN

You can download P4 from Chennai website but you'll still need your appt letter. I think it'd be best for you to collect your P4 from the consulate.

I tried downloading from Chennai's website, but could not do it. The server had some problem. I think I will have to get it from the consulate now.

Thanks for the link.

VSN

medical

August folks,
what have you all done for medical as NWD is scheduling medical way before interview date.
do let us know

indi