• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Confirmation number

jayo2k

Registered Users (C)
well, no need to repeat what everybody says but one thing comes t my mind, most peoples threw away their confirmation number when they found out that they lost so how will the kcc inform them? Will they resend mail?

I saved mine to all my emails and my hard drives. There should be one place you can find it :)

We saved ours. I knew this wasn't over yet!! ANYWAY, I STILL WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST, EVEN THE ONES WHO BASHED THE LOSERS!!!!!

more than 70% because you find out you lost, you throw it away, heck even if you win you throw it away..
DOS Are really stupid 70 % probably deleted the confirmation N When they found him selves unselected :S FTSH

I think we all winners should watch out for the class lawsuits advertisement from US lawyers. They should make themselves visible soon.

I still have mine from last year [and some years prior] - screenshot is a small PNG file - doesn't take much space on hard drive. You can also email it to yourself.... etc.

more than 70% because you find out you lost, you throw it away, heck even if you win you throw it away..

Last edited by a moderator: