Concurrent Sep30,2003 - I140 Approved

vicky_p

Registered Users (C)
Just a quick note that my I-140 is approved as of Nov 1st. I have recieved the emails today. No word on my ( my family) I485 yet.

Our comapny is closing on Dec15th, 2004. Can I switch the employer now ??
Who will recieve the Approval notice for 140 ? If I change the company can current employer request INS to revoke it ??

vicky_p

Own Labor Filed date : Oct 24,2001(NC) - EB3
Concurrent I140/I485 ND : Sep 30,2003(Single pocket)
Finger Print notice : June 25,2004
Finger Print recieved : July 7,2004
I140 Approved : Nov1,2004
I485 for me/family : Pending

You are perfectly safe to change employer now. Your 140 cannot be revoked since 180 days have already passed for your 485.

Vicky:

Congratulations! you can do whatever you like now!!! Enjoy your freedom!!!I-140 approval will send to your employer and your lawyer. You might need to keep an eye on your company's letter in coming two weeks. :p

No. I haven't heard anything ( No LUD changes). I am so worried about this. I guess some of the others like ABT, In dilema are also in the same situation. I think it is something to do with FP date. I am not sure.

regards
vicky_p

But according to what CIS said, I-140 should not be processed if I-485 is not ready for adjudicate, that means, I140 should not be processed if FP is not ready.
vicky_p said:
No. I haven't heard anything ( No LUD changes). I am so worried about this. I guess some of the others like ABT, In dilema are also in the same situation. I think it is something to do with FP date. I am not sure.

regards
vicky_p

Even I have also not recieved any update on my 485. I am getting little worried. I hope our 485 is processed before the year end.

BTW, my phone message is still in error.

Thanks
In-delema

vicky_p said:

regards
vicky_p

Waiting for I-485 Approval

My I-140 has been approved last week. My I-485 is pending....

EB3 RIR

I-140/I-485 ND OCT 9th 03

FP - July 2nd

Rakesh

Rakesh,

Congratulations ! I am glad to hear that you finally got approved with your I140..

Good Luck to your I-485.

I - 485 Approved for my wife and my Child...

I have recieved the emails confirming that my 485 and my son's 485 were approved. Still waiting for my wife's approval.NO hard copies yet.Does any one know what could be the reason for her case not getting approved ?? no LUD change on her case either.

Also any one can please share the experience of Passport Stamping done in NC(papers,timing etc)

Thanks
vicky_p

Own Labor Filed date : Oct 24,2001(NC) - EB3
Concurrent I140/I485 ND : Sep 30,2003(Single pocket)
Finger Print notice : June 25,2004
Finger Print recieved : July 7,2004
I140 Approved : Nov1,2004
I485 for me and my son : 12/16/2004 and 12/17/2004
I485 for wife - still pending

Congrats! What a Christmas gift!

You can call USCIS in this scenario (primary case approved without dependents approval).