concurrent processing still on

murthy_janaki

Registered Users (C)
Is the consurent program still going on. I got rfe for case filed on Dec-22-04. My 485 was updated on oct-27-04. I dont have any updates after that.

The rfe for 140 was returned on dec-23-04.No updates after that . will uscis still consider these cases for concurrent processing or will they approve 140 and then look for 485.

pdd123, Actually I don't buy this stuff .. there are so many concurrent adjudications .. just check the latest forum relpy you may find it quite interesting.

BTW, the initial reply also didn't mention any dates of when they are going to stop it.

-sonpapdi

I hope I-140 processing is not depending on readyness of I-485 anymore. My RD of both is 6/28/04 EB3 but haven't got FP notice yet. All the evidences showed that My I-140 will be processed soon if those two are treated seperately. But if concurrent procedure is still on god know when my case is going to be touched.

sonpapdi,california_gc
If you open my original post,
you will see that i have included the link to the actual document on aila's web site.I am including it again

http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=17148

i myself did not believe immigration-law.com at first, but looks like it is true.
This document itself is undated,but immigration-law.com had reported this
on 12-28-04.
the document says that the policy is effective immediately.(i.e 12-28-04 ?)

You can draw your inferences yourself.

regrards
pdd123

I140-I485 approved via concurrent...

I had my case approved via the concurrent program on the 29th of December. So the Concurrent program could not have been terminated on 28th.

My case was filed on 5th Oct. Got an RFE for I140 on the 27th Nov. RFE was responded to on the 22nd Dec. Case was approved on the 29th.

-- RMan

The memo is published in various sites and tells the concurrent adjudication memo is rescinded with immediate effect. However, you never know - anything can happen!
Murthy, what is your Priority Date? If it is before Jan 2001, you may be OK

My case was EB2...

Hi SMK04 and others,

My case is EB2. I did not know that this thread was strictly EB3 related. I apologise for causing any confusions...

-- RMan