Concurrent I140/1485 approved!

windrv

Registered Users (C)
It is a dramatic. When I was browsing immigrationPortal.com and wondering when my cases will get approved, hotmail notified me that I have emails from USCIS. It is approval email!!! Thanks, god. The long stressful waiting finally is over.

My case is concurrent I140/I485, and is concurrent-adjudicated too. Before today, the USCIS website said my I140 "is received on April 1, 2004", blah, blah, and my I485 FP result was received, blah, blah, ... Then today, I140, I485s for me and my wife were approved concurrently.

I didn't get any RFE for the case. My company is small-size company with only 20+ people and is very profitable. I am over-qualified to the EB3 labor certification. My salary is far beyond the prevailing salary required in LC, and I have a master degree plus 3 year experience before I joined the company, meanwhile the LC requires bachelor degree without work experience.

I am glad today. Thanks immigrationPortal.com that accompanied me in the past stressful years, thanks Ranjiv that hosts such a website. Hope your guys get approved very soon.

Congrats :)

Heh heh .... 485 applied in 4/2004 and approval in 1/2005 .... that's hardly stressful :D

Enjoy !

congratulations windrv...
good to see some approvals from CSC...haven't seen many in long time.

Congrats.. Windrv.

It is very encoraging that both I140/I485 are processed together.

There was a discussion in the forum that I140/I485 concurrent adjustfication is finished.

Any inputs?

I don't know PD that I think it is stated in I140 approval, normally PD is the date that LC application submitted. My LC is applied on Nov, 2001. It is not subst. LC.

Approved!! Whats next?

Hi,

We also got the approval email today. Whats next? I guess the card and stamping on the passports? How long does it take? Thanks

-Wali

waqarali said:
Hi,

We also got the approval email today. Whats next? I guess the card and stamping on the passports? How long does it take? Thanks

-Wali
Can you please post your RD/ND and EB category.