Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

When will we see first approval of concurrent filing?

Please pour your guess/thought.

The early filing of concurrent I140/485 was early August 2002. I just hope that we will see some activities on these cases around Christmas/new year 2004.

What do you think?

is there any one in this forum who has got approval through concurrent filing method? Please pots your ND.

Thanks

Re: receipt number

It would take appx about two weeks for the receipt notices.

Originally posted by shanmugam1174
How long does it takes to get a receipt number ?? i filed last week for I485/I-765 AT Nebraska

Please pour your guess/thought.

The early filing of concurrent I140/485 was early August 2002. I just hope that we will see some activities on these cases around Christmas/new year 2004.

What do you think?

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
UTGC2002,
I think August 2002 cases will be cleared in 2nd/3rd quarter of 2004. Do you agree or disagreee?

-Sean

I wish it would be earlier

Sean,

I wish it would be earlier, after seeing activity for ND : June 11, 02
in the Greenland report. There are quite a few approved for this RD around 12/30/2003.

ND 08/19/02 approved on 12/23/2003 based on rupnet.com

andy LIN-02-xxx-xxxxx 08/01/2001 08/19/2002 08/19/2002 Info NA 10/02/2002 11/28/2003 12/23/2003

yager it sould be some dependent application. my feeling is that NSC is currently processing april cases.

2nd fp notice?

Our fp expired already. But no re-finger-print notice yet. no ref either.

Did anyone receive 2nd fp notice for concurrent filing?

EAD question

If you are working for an employer in Java field and you have EAD in hand. Can you work in other field other than software. Like teaching, on that same EAD. Guru's tell your experiences.

Concurrent filing in California Center
Hi folks,

Can anyone tell what's the the adv. and disadv. for concurrently file I140 and I485?

Thanks in advance,

~A

Need Guidance

Hi Everyone,

I am new to these forum. I have my Labor cleared recently. Yet to file I-140.

I am currently debating whether to go for concurrent filing or go for CP. I have not been tracking recent I-140 approval timings as well as I don't have any knowledge as to currently how much it takes for CP after getting I-140 approved.

I have to decide within a weeks time frame, so will really appreciate any feedback from the forum regarding:

1) Time frames for I-140 & I-485 ( I am from OH)
2) I-140 and CP.

Based on current coditions which would be the safest and best bet. If I go For CP, my consulate will be Mumbai, FYI.

Look forward to feedback from the forum. Your experience will help me to decide.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

2nd EAD

2nd EAD (for me and my spouse)

Both cases E-Filed/NSC
Both cases RD: 1/21/04

Spouse's Case AD: 3/4/04 and the EAD card received y'day (3/8).
New EAD is valid for an year from the date of expiration of the current one.

My Case: Still pending...:confused:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-485 for both pending RD: Dec-2002; Concurrent filing

Re: Need Guidance

Rayofhope,

Currently it looks like the I-140 with the CP option are getting cleared faster than the 485 option. It is taking about 4 months now on an average. Then after this, the interview with the Consulate will take about 4-6 months. If you have time on your H1B for atleast 12-18 months, you may go with the CP option.

There is a general feeling that what if they reject at the Consulate, but comparing the wait time in 485 option, it is the best bet to go for CP, if your company have any track record of successful consulate processes previously.

Hope this helps.

jaiganesh.

Originally posted by Rayofhope
Hi Everyone,

I am new to these forum. I have my Labor cleared recently. Yet to file I-140.

I am currently debating whether to go for concurrent filing or go for CP. I have not been tracking recent I-140 approval timings as well as I don't have any knowledge as to currently how much it takes for CP after getting I-140 approved.

I have to decide within a weeks time frame, so will really appreciate any feedback from the forum regarding:

1) Time frames for I-140 & I-485 ( I am from OH)
2) I-140 and CP.

Based on current coditions which would be the safest and best bet. If I go For CP, my consulate will be Mumbai, FYI.

Look forward to feedback from the forum. Your experience will help me to decide.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

It is always better to file concurrently. It saves time for the 485, this gives the EAD/AP faster. There is no disadvantage in filing concurrent.

jaiganesh.

Originally posted by aolye
Concurrent filing in California Center
Hi folks,

Can anyone tell what's the the adv. and disadv. for concurrently file I140 and I485?

Thanks in advance,

~A

2nd EAD

Applied for 2rd EAD and AP for myself and Wife

2nd EAD

ND FEB 25 2004
AD ?

Thanks
Shashi

NSC-EB3

I485-ND -09/26/2002
AD - Still Waiting ?

2nd EAD

My EAD is also Approved on 3/24 :) .......took almost 3 weeks after getting my spouse's approval.
Originally posted by bnks
2nd EAD (for me and my spouse)

Both cases E-Filed/NSC
Both cases RD: 1/21/04

Spouse's Case AD: 3/4/04 and the EAD card received y'day (3/8).
New EAD is valid for an year from the date of expiration of the current one.

My Case: Still pending...:confused:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-485 for both pending RD: Dec-2002; Concurrent filing