Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

I just came across this thread. I was approved concurrently, my lawyer was pretty surprised. Details in my signature.

Re: AC 21 Issues...need information

Hi,

My I-485 is pending since 15 months and my I-140 got approved in March 2005. It is a concurrent case at NSC.

Can I change my employer. If so, what do I need to take care of before looking into changing employer.

Is ther any risk to go for the AC21 options.

Will appreciate any feedback and detail answer.

Regards,

Three Weeks

Hi All,
It's been more than three weeks since my documents for concurent filing received by USCIS, but no receipt notice yet. Am wondering if it's common or i should call them and follow up. Looking at others signatures it did not take more than 2 weeks for any one to get the Receipt Notice.

Guys, any idea on what's going on?

Thanks
DBU

desi_boy_usa said:
Hi All,
It's been more than three weeks since my documents for concurent filing received by USCIS, but no receipt notice yet. Am wondering if it's common or i should call them and follow up. Looking at others signatures it did not take more than 2 weeks for any one to get the Receipt Notice.

Guys, any idea on what's going on?

Thanks
DBU

Have all your checks been cashed?

graduation2003,

Thanks for your reply.

Am waiting on my lawyer on that since he sent the checks(his own checks) to USCIS.

Thanks
DBU

Need Urgent Reply

Hi Everyone,

Will appreciate if any one has some knowledge and can reply to my issue. Thanks in advance.

My wife has a valid H4. In the meantime she did a part time work on EAD. However, currently she is not working. We have a need to travel out of US.

1) Can she travel on valid H4 still or will she need to apply of Advance Parole. ?

2) If we need advance parole, then can she apply for the AP and leave country without waiting for approval?

The need for her to travel out of US is urgent, I am trying to get hold of my attorney but haven't heard from him. So if someone has any knowledge will appreciate feedback.

Regards,