Concurrent filing EB3 VSC tracker

Status in email

swas said:
JT and KED

thanks both of you. I have a little clarification tough. :)

Right now I go to http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm and then click on 'case status and processing' and then click on 'case status online'. Then I give my EAC to see my status. There I can see there is an option of registering online where they say they will send me updates via email. Is that one I should register? If yes after registering do I see some screen with my information or I only get emails.

Advance thanks.

Hello swas,

Yes just go ahead and register (as a Customer) and at that time you have an option for getting email updates.
Add all your EAC numbers and keep a track of any changes (LUD - Last Update Date).
Thereafter just login to the USCIS Online and you can keep track of your case.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
kedzone

kedzone: I just did the code 3 FP, and yes, it includes fingerprinting all 10 fingers, photo, signature, and FP just your right index finger. From what I've read on this board, the 10 fingers FP is for the FBI while the other stuff is for the greencard. There was about a half an hour or so of waiting- filling out the forms and waiting in line, but the actual process was pretty fast... about 5 - 10 minutes.

JT PERM,

One silly question. Do they allow to take your kids into the FP office. I have a baby. I want to know if they dont allow atleast I can make some arrangements.

Thanks

surya369 said:
JT PERM,

One silly question. Do they allow to take your kids into the FP office. I have a baby. I want to know if they dont allow atleast I can make some arrangements.

Thanks

Surya,

The office I went to which was in Manhattan wasn't very busy, and there was a waiting area. My guess is that it would be up to the discretion of the clerks at the Office that you go.

By the way, does anyone else have any updates? EAD/AP/I-140 approvals?

Fp Lud

LUD will show up on the Date when you signed in to your list of App's , you will see the updated date changed to probably the same date you did the FP or the next day , Your info will be the same until they actual looked at the case and give approval then you will have a different message , I did my FP 2 weeks ago and are just waiting for approval , spoke to FBI as well and was told that they sent the results back to USCIS back to them on the same day when the FP was done .

So all we have to do now is going about life as normal and it will come on its own time .

Ashton

swas said:
guys

My 485 receipt date is June 30 2005 on Eb3. I see this message when I go to check online. My FP done last week.

SO what is LUD? I dont see any change to the online message saying that FP is done.

Can you see where you see LUD?

How did you talk to the FBI to ask about your case?

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
LUD will show up on the Date when you signed in to your list of App's , you will see the updated date changed to probably the same date you did the FP or the next day , Your info will be the same until they actual looked at the case and give approval then you will have a different message , I did my FP 2 weeks ago and are just waiting for approval , spoke to FBI as well and was told that they sent the results back to USCIS back to them on the same day when the FP was done .

So all we have to do now is going about life as normal and it will come on its own time .

Ashton

Fbi

IF you had your FP done you can call them @ 304-625-5590 just to confirm if it got cleared from there side , have your A # availible with you when you call , don't ask much questions just I would like to check on muy FP which was done on such date .

Good Luck Ashton

JT_PERM said:
How did you talk to the FBI to ask about your case?

AP approval recd.

JT_PERM said:
Surya,

The office I went to which was in Manhattan wasn't very busy, and there was a waiting area. My guess is that it would be up to the discretion of the clerks at the Office that you go.

By the way, does anyone else have any updates? EAD/AP/I-140 approvals?

Hello,

Yesterday I recd. an email (LUD change) about my EAD approval. Today I recd. another email saying they have ordered my EAD card and will be mailing it as soon as it is ready! I am still waiting for the EAD approval for my spouse.
My spouse and myself have our FP (code3) on August 30th.

EB3 Concurrent filing (Cross-chargeability to UK)
I-140/485/EAD/AP (Self and Spouse)
RD: 29 June 2005
ND: 11 July 2005
FP ND: 30 August 2005
EAD AD (self): 23 August 2005 (notice mailed, card ordered)

Anybody with a similar experience?
Can I not activate the EAD until my H1B status is valid and till my I-140 gets approved?

kedzone

Last edited by a moderator:
surya,

did u click on the EAC # and check the message? If something has changed, then the message will be update saying EAD has been approved or something to that effect.
Also make sure u r set up to receive emails.

kedzone

VSC phone number

Hello All,

Does anybody know the phone number for VSC, where I can speak to someone?
The number I have only has automated responses.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

-kedzone

Hey Kedzone,

We're like twins... I also received updates yesterday that my EAD has been approved and that card has been ordered.

Just curious, what are you contacting VSC about? Did you receive AP approval, too or is that a typo in the title?

JT
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP: June 29, 2005
FP: Aug 1, 2005; results: Aug 10, 2005
EAD AD:Aug 23, 2005, card ordered
AP: ?
I-140: ?
I-485: ?

Its a typo!!

Hey JT_Perm,

Indeed, our cases have a lot in common.
I guess, you are right. the AP stuff in the title is a typo. This is the status of my case till now:

EB3 Concurrent filing (Cross-chargeability to UK)
RD: 29 June 2005 --> I-140/485/EAD/AP (Self and Spouse)
ND: 11 July 2005 --> I-140/485/EAD/AP (Self and Spouse)
FP ND: 30 August 2005
EAD AD (self): 23 August 2005 (notice mailed, card ordered)
EAD AD (spouse): ??
AP: ??
I-140 AD: ??
I-485 (self and spouse): ??

Do you know anything about when i-140 might get cleared?
Also, is VSC still processing I-485 cases that were filed in June 2005?

Kedzone

helen999 said:
Hi, JT,

Is your LC PERM? What is your PD? Are you EB2?

Thanks!

Yes, got LC through PERM. I don't know what my PD is to be honest... not sure if it's the filing date or approval date of PERM or some other date...

I am EB3

LC priority date?

Hello Gurus,

Which priority date is considered for I-485?
Is it the State LC or the Federal LC?

My State (NH-DOL) LC PD is 27 May 2004 (EB3).
NH-DOL sent the application to the Federal DOL on 29 Dec 2004.

But I recd. the Federal approval in June 2005. Also, when I had spoken to someone in the USCIS office, they said that they recd. my labor application in May 2005?

Please let me know if anybody has a clue about this one.

Thank you.

kedzone

I am configured to get emails but. I haven't received any with regards to my EAD updates.

Also my FP is done more than a week. Messages on 485 still show as received the application but no futher updates.

Also folks, can someone please comment on when does the FBI name check start and how do we get informed that it has started, in progress, completed etc statuses.

you look lucky, with either of the 2 PD

JT_PERM said:
Yes, got LC through PERM. I don't know what my PD is to be honest... not sure if it's the filing date or approval date of PERM or some other date...

I am EB3

name chk finished, you are asking q 1-2 yrs in advance:)

surya369 said:
I am configured to get emails but. I haven't received any with regards to my EAD updates.

Also my FP is done more than a week. Messages on 485 still show as received the application but no futher updates.

Also folks, can someone please comment on when does the FBI name check start and how do we get informed that it has started, in progress, completed etc statuses.

AP Approved!

JT
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP: June 29, 2005
FP: Aug 1, 2005; results: Aug 10, 2005
EAD AD:Aug 23, 2005, card ordered
AP AD:Aug 26, 2005
I-140: ?
I-485: ?