Concurrent filing EB3 VSC tracker

JT_PERM

Registered Users (C)
June '05 Concurrent filing EB3 VSC tracker

Hello,

Let's get this party started!

I140/I485/EAD/AP filed (fedEx delievered on) June 29, 2005.

Anyone else got their case on file before the July retrogression? Please share your info.

Thanks,
JT

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485/i-140

yuvalsi said:
I-485/I-140 receipt - feb 10
Fingerprint - Apr 15
Approved - Jul 14

Did they approve 140 and 485 together? Was it EB2 or EB3 - please let us know.

Thanks

I-485/i-140

yuvalsi said:
I-485/I-140 receipt - feb 10
Fingerprint - Apr 15
Approved - Jul 14

Did they approve 140 and 485 together? Was it EB2 or EB3 - please let us know.

Thanks

Concurrent filing in June

JT_PERM said:
Hello,

Let's get this party started!

I140/I485/EAD/AP filed (fedEx delievered on) June 29, 2005.

Anyone else got their case on file before the July retrogression? Please share your info.

Thanks,
JT

Hello JT,

My application was filed at VSC in June 2005.
EB3 Concurrent filing (Cross chargeability to UK - in the hope of getting visa availability)
I-140/485/EAD/AP (Self and Spouse)
RD: 29 June 2005
ND: 11 July 2005

Does anyone know how long it takes for I-140 approval?
Also, will the cross chargeability help in any way?

Regards,

kedzone

kedzone

Hey there,

We have the same dates (RD June 29, 2005; ND July 11, 2005). The LUD is July 14, 2005 on all of the applications. It would be nice to compare each other's progress.

Did you get the finger print notice?

According to the latest processing dates (released on July 20, 2005), they're still processing I-140s filed around March 19, 2005. So, at that rate, our applications probably won't be processed until around the end of November.

Last edited by a moderator:
JT_PERM said:
Hey there,

We have the same dates (RD June 29, 2005; ND July 11, 2005). The LUD is July 14, 2005 on all of the applications. It would be nice to compare each other's progress.

Did you get the finger print notice?

According to the latest processing dates (released on July 20, 2005), they're still processing I-140s filed around March 19, 2005. So, at that rate, our applications probably won't be processed until around the end of November.

Hi JT_PERM,

I filled my application in EB3 sub labor 140/485/EAD concurrently RD is June 29th and ND is July 11th. I received the FP notice 14th and I already finished the FP.

I see that the LUD is changed but the message is same, what does this mean??

Thanks,

What is LUD ?

guys

My 485 receipt date is June 30 2005 on Eb3. I see this message when I go to check online. My FP done last week.

SO what is LUD? I dont see any change to the online message saying that FP is done.

Can you see where you see LUD?

Lucky chap

gc_for_me1 said:
Hi JT_PERM,

I filled my application in EB3 sub labor 140/485/EAD concurrently RD is June 29th and ND is July 11th. I received the FP notice 14th and I already finished the FP.

I see that the LUD is changed but the message is same, what does this mean??

Thanks,

Hey,

You are one lucky dude! Hope you rub off some of it to all who are still waiting :) . Congratulations.
Looks like I will have to play the wait game.

Cheers,

Kedzone

gc_for_me1 and swas: So what was your FP like? Was it a code 3? I'm scheduled to go next week...

swas: LUD=last update date; to see this information, you would have to register for an account at USCIS's website and enter your receipt number.

I've heard that it's not uncommon to have a LUD without any change in the information since the LUD could be caused by USCIS internal processing.

JT_PERM said:
gc_for_me1 and swas: So what was your FP like? Was it a code 3? I'm scheduled to go next week...

swas: LUD=last update date; to see this information, you would have to register for an account at USCIS's website and enter your receipt number.

I've heard that it's not uncommon to have a LUD without any change in the information since the LUD could be caused by USCIS internal processing.

Hello JT,

Did you call them to inquire about your case?
MY LUD says July 14 on all except for I-485 which has July 15.
Any idea how much time it takes for getting a FP call?

Regards,

kedzone

kedzone: I actually got the FP notice before the receipts, and I am scheduled to do code 3 FP next week...

Got FP Notice

Folks,

Received FP Notice on 29th July.
Notice Date: 25th July
Appointment Date:18th August.

EB3 LC Sub, Filled at VSC on 23rd June

FP notice

JT_PERM said:
kedzone: I actually got the FP notice before the receipts, and I am scheduled to do code 3 FP next week...

Thank you JT.
Yesterday I recd. our FP notices. They too say code 3. Would you know what that means?
Also, my FP date is 30 August! Donno what these guys need so much time for?
Anywayz, atleast the process is moving, so thats a relief.
Thank you once again.

Kedzone

Code 3 explanation

JT_PERM said:

Hey JT,

I did some search on the forums and found this explanation for code 3 ( my FP says Code 3 too). I dont know how true this explanation is, but this is what was listed:

FP code 3 means they will take your signature, photo + fingerprints. It doesn't mean anything. Now If you give your fingerprinting under code 3, when you get your GC, that time you need not to go to your local office. (Still some cases they asked to report to local office again).

Cheers.

kedzone

JT_PERM and KEDZONE

JT and KED

thanks both of you. I have a little clarification tough. :)

Right now I go to http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm and then click on 'case status and processing' and then click on 'case status online'. Then I give my EAC to see my status. There I can see there is an option of registering online where they say they will send me updates via email. Is that one I should register? If yes after registering do I see some screen with my information or I only get emails.

Advance thanks.

Priority date for EB3

what is the priority date for filing 1-140/1-485 concurrently for EB3? I have a approved labor with priority date of Feb, 2002. My country category is India.

Thanks.