Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

PM01 said:
Below is the situation of one of my friend. Any expert opinion will be appreciated. His was a Labour Subst I140/I485 applied in Oct-04. RFEI140 on educational grounds in Jul-05. Response filed in Jul-05, Denied in same Month.MTR filed in Sep-05 with new educational evaluation, Subsequently Lawyer Filed new set of I140 & I485 , EAD as his 7 years were expired.Meanwhile his case has got transfered to AAO.
According to Lawyer he is out of status & cannot work till he gets his new EAD.

Is it true that even if some one's case is pending in AAO he or She cannot work but stay in the country.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

... H1B already expired?? HOW?! WHY did (s)he let the H1B expire??! WHY didn't (s)he get H1B extensions? Because an EB case in AAO DOES allow getting H1B extensions for 8th yr, 9th yr etc.... until the case has been "finally adjudicated".

Now, I'm a little confused ... "Subsequently Lawyer Filed new set of I140 & I485 , EAD as his 7 years were expired."...

Is it that a new set of petitions were filed just to get new EAD? Why can't you get EADs based on an already pending I-485??

May be someone else can shed some light on this too.

All the best.

To: mnhrdc

mnhrdc said:
mnhrdc
CA PD 06/2002 (RIR/EB2) AD 8/8/2005
I140 ND:09-28-05 LUD
I485 ND:09-28-05 LUD 10-20-05 after FP
I765 ND:09-28-05 AD 10-26-05
I131 ND:09-28-05 AD

hi mnhrdc. With reference to your signature, could you please elaborate the terms below? Thanks.

PD << Priority Date?​
AD << ??​
LUD << ??​

kabir said:
hi mnhrdc. With reference to your signature, could you please elaborate the terms below? Thanks.

PD << Priority DATE
AD << Approved Date
LUD << Last Update on FILE

CSC progress

Do we have any movement at all in CSC? any insights?

DocPC

PD: Sep. 2003 CA EB2-RIR
I140/485/131/765 ND: 11/29/05
no FP appointment letter yet

Hi All,
New to this forum. I have a question.

When do USCIS send out biometric appt notices? Do they need it for clearing EAD also or they need it only for AOS?
By the way, what is ND?

Thanks

I've got a prevailing wage and am considering filing a Schedule A application: I-140- / I-485 to get around the retrogression issue. My atty has never done one of those before for a non-nurse..she says its a bit like EB 1.

My questions are:

1. Can I use the same prevailing wage for both Sch A and for PERM
2. Is it necessary to do the medical for I-485 or can it be done later?
3. Does anyone have info on Sch A approvals?

thanks

Join and support--every one's participation is required

Dear Friends,

Join and Support the fight against retrogression

http://immigrationvoice.org

Lot of activities are going on to fight against EB retrogression.

The team is working with a professional lobbyist and we won't fail this time.

We will win the fight.We need everyone's support.

Benefits include:
Filing I-485 even if priority date is not current. Doing so would entitle us for an EAD that would give us flexibility for job opportunities.
Increasing the annual Green Card quota.
Eliminating/Reducing retrogression by recapturing unused visas and removing dependents from numerical visa limits.

Good luck.

Vikes said:
Hi All,
New to this forum. I have a question.

When do USCIS send out biometric appt notices? Do they need it for clearing EAD also or they need it only for AOS?
By the way, what is ND?

Thanks

ND is Notice Date (Reciept Date) from Service Center
AD is Approval Date
PD is priority Date

In Practice you recieve your EAD after you complete your bio appt notice.

Thanks, mnhrdc.

I see you got your EAD approved in less than a month! Is that usual? When did you get your FP notice?

mnhrdc said:
AD is Approval Date
PD is priority Date

Vikes said:
Thanks, mnhrdc.

I see you got your EAD approved in less than a month! Is that usual? When did you get your FP notice?

In my case within two weeks i recieved the FP notice after 485 filing
The EAD and I765 approval was immediate after FP and mails recived within next week.

The tota time may be around 4 weeks.

mnhrdc said:
AD is Approval Date
PD is priority Date

Maybe the last sentence should read "In Theory..." coz in practice its not always true - first hand experience!

nother1inline said:
Maybe the last sentence should read "In Theory..." coz in practice its not always true - first hand experience!

Correction for my earlier statement.

EAD is issued after 30-90 Days :) in Practice

Need info on I-140/I-485 Conc filing.

Just came out of the hell hole (DBEC).

Need some advise from you. Can I do concurrent filing (I-140/I-485) assuming that I am current based on the march bulletin ? If the march bulletin shows that I am current, can I file in February ?

Also, how long does it take to compile all the documents for filing (I-140/I-485) ?

Thanks
cadesi
PD 05/19/2002 AD 02/04/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
cadesi said:

Need some advise from you. Can I do concurrent filing (I-140/I-485) assuming that I am current based on the march bulletin ? If the march bulletin shows that I am current, can I file in February ?

Also, how long does it take to compile all the documents for filing (I-140/I-485) ?

Thanks
cadesi
PD 05/19/2005 AD 02/04/2005
If March bulletin shows that you are current than you can file I-485 in March only.

The time to compile all the documents depends on the individual case and the individual :) But its not too much of an effort.

Cheers
Piyush.

cadesi said:

Thanks
cadesi
PD 05/19/2005 AD 02/04/2005

1.Birth Ceritificate (issued by Municipal caroporation)
2.Marriage Ceritificate (Registered at Registar office)
3.Work Exerience Ceritificate (Past experience before joining the sponsoring company) on letterhead from collegues/ past company

Rest are not a big deal as piyush said.

By the way PD cannot be later than AD dates. :)

mnhrdc, Can you please name the services that this doctor provides for $165 ?

mnhrdc said:
The Doctor is Mr. Massih Ghoddoucy on Mowry AV Fremont Ca 94538
Ph.510-790-0190. ,(Russian/Iranian)

Very quick and his office very co-operative, I would recommend to any one.
Children under 14 are $135
Adult $165 appx

Hi mnhrdc,
Can you please tell us what services this doctor provides for $165 ?

Thanks
Krishna

Blood TEST on site
Required all Shots
Next Day ceritificates if X-RAY is not required.

Very co-operative and Helpfull and very old immigrant doctor.
His wife is front Desk and handles everything.

Nothing to worry , If you are date are not current dont get it done since it has validity. Only do it when dates are very near by.

Finger Printing

Vikes said:
Thanks, mnhrdc.

Understood from my Friend that After filing I-485 and if you have not recieved the FP or Bio Notice within 2/4 weeks , Call CSC and can get an appointment for Finger Printing. Do NOT wait for the Notice to arrive. The dates are moving FAST.

mnhrdc

for FP or Bio should we have any documents or just with the case number we can have these? because I have not recieved my I-140 nor I-485 reciept notice but I have my case number.

mnhrdc said:
Understood from my Friend that After filing I-485 and if you have not recieved the FP or Bio Notice within 2/4 weeks , Call CSC and can get an appointment for Finger Printing. Do NOT wait for the Notice to arrive. The dates are moving FAST.

azamani123 said:
mnhrdc

for FP or Bio should we have any documents or just with the case number we can have these? because I have not recieved my I-140 nor I-485 reciept notice but I have my case number.

1.You need your Passport,Driver License or acceptable PHOTO ID's
2.You need FP notice which will be mailed to you
3.If you have called CSC and they make appointment for you then ID's may be sufficient.

Not sure what do you mean case #
Reciept Notices are the Reciept#
If you know Reciept # then you or your attorney must have these copies.

Original reciept of I-140 and I-485 is mailed to Attorneys.
They generally provide photo copies of the same and original 485 will be provided to you when you travel outside the country with AP.

Hope this clarifies.