concurrent filers in April 2003

Hi JJ ,
Thanks for reply. I am waiting for my fingerprint notice as we r planning to go INdia once the FP's r done.
Anyone can tell how many days it may take now to get FP's notice.
RD 04/23/03
ND 05/01/03
Waiting for FP????
thanks

VSC processing time - Jan'03 thr' May '03

Vermont center processing time

----------JAN '03-----FEB '03----MAR '03----APR '03----MAY '03
I-140----5/31/02---6/17/02----7/27/02---7/18/02----5/31/02
EAD------CURRENT--1/29/03----2/11/03--3/4/03------3/6/03

waiting for Finger printing

My concurrent filing details are as follows:

still waiting for finger printing. I guess it is better if it happens later so that I don't run the risk of expiration.

Any idea when EAD could be expected? PD (priority date is not unknown..how do we find out?)

Dates for I140/485/EAD/AP

MD: 04/10/2003
RD: 04/11/2003
ND: 04/16/2003
AD: --/--/---- for EAD
AD: --/--/---- for AP
AD: --/--/---- for I140
AD: --/--/---- for I485

My Details

I140 :
ND : 3/26/2003
AD : ??

I485/EAD/AP:
RD:4/7/2003
ND:4/14/2003

FP : 5/22/2003 (Done)

EAD : AD ----??
AP : AD ----??
I485: AD ----??

Oct-2002 -- No Finger Printing YET !!

I see that VSC is processing Sep'2002 for EB3 Category.

I also see posting where people have said / claimed their I-140 has been cleared who have filed in Feb'2003.

Can somebody shed some light on this??

Also: is there some consistency for the Finger Printing Notices? My I-140/I-485 was filed in Oct'2002 and I still haven't received a notice for Finger Printing? Should I be concerend?

Looking for some advise / responses.

JJ,

When you received the finger print notice, did your I-485 online status mention it? I haven't received the finger print notice yet. and the online status didn't change either. If the online status mentioned that "the finger print notice has been mailed to you...", I can check my laywer whether he received the notice.

Please reply.

Orono

Originally posted by joejoy
argopal:

received FP notice in mail on 4/26.
My Lawyer said they received a copy of thie notice.

Hope this helps

JJ

FP Notice

Orono,

Online status was showing the following

-----------------------------------------------------

On May 2, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

--------------------------------------------------------

This message is still the same. I guess It will change once they get the FP approved.

JJ.

Where to check online

Where can i check online the status of my 140/485 status. I received my notice on 5/13

you can check status thru your EAC-- number
https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/index.jsp

AP Approved

FYI

received an email from my Lawyer saying that they have received my Original AP approved document. They will be sending it to me today.

Urgent.... Please help

I got my EAD approval on 5/30. Yet to receive the card.

I-140 - ND 3/26/03 - Not approced yet
I-485/EAD/AP - ND 4/14/03 - FP done on 5/22/03

I have two question:
1) Can I work for another employer on EAD, if my current employer agreed not to cancel my H1B and I-140?
2) If my employer is cancelling my H1B and terminating GC process, can I have a legal status on EAD (till EAD expiration date)? or EAD also get cancelled automatically?

Please respond at the earliest.....

Hi Guys,

I have started a new thread under April/MAy/June, 03 concurrent filers to get a wider views of the application filed around that time. Can you please update the excel sheet for your individual cases.

Thanks in advance

iwisggct-reply

hi iwisggct

You can work for another empoyer after 6 months from the date of I 485 filed.

the second question wheather EAD valid or not if I485 cancelled does not make sense. If 485 is cancelled your EAD could also be cancelled automatically since EAD is the document approved up on I485 application receipt. Do not think of this sitaution stay with the company util you feel safe to get GC.

In this market H1B are struggling to get labor approved upon paying huge money to companies.

Thanks
Cadcam72

Any idea why FP are dealyed

I have seen less agressiveness in forum posting for april filers
As per my observation Fingerprints have not been received by any one after april 13/14ND.

If you guys have any inputs on FP delay please post in this forum.

Thanks,
Cadcam72

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD approved

Hi
My EAD got approved on Jun 5 Th. Here is updated sheets .. Guys cheer-up next turn is yours ..