Concurrent filers at an advantage?

tominavhech

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Wish you a Happy Diwali! (For those who don't know, Diwali is for India what Xmas is for US)

After seeing the LUDs and approvals in this forum, I am feeling that concurrent applications filed before March 08 2003 (this time progressess with JIT progress) have a good advantage and their applications are being worked on. Non concurrent filers or people filing I-140 from CSC and I-485 from other centers have a disadvantage and their applications are kind of lagging behind.
For example, My I-140 was filed from CSC on Feb-03-2004, and I-485 is Mar-2004 from VSC and both applications are still untouched. My friend filed both 140 & 485 from CSC, same EB3 category and is getting LUD updates and have got a RFE on I-140.

Anybody has similar or different observation?

thanks,
Tominavhech!

Based on some of the posts that I read in the past couple of months, it looks like people who got their EAD,AP and FP within 1-2 months after filing, are getting I140/I485 approvals or atleast RFE...

do you think this is a correct observation?

that sad rb180 for people like us...did you file an enquiry? Any reply from USCIS?
I was going to start looking for a new job based on JIT(my I40 RD is Feb-03), but probably its not of much use.
It reminds me of the mix feeling we had during initial rounds of campus placement, feeling happy for the friends who were getting selected, at the same time worried about own future. There, it was a happy ending, here...?
1happy1, I am not sure about EAD & AP, but looks like most of the guys who had LUD change and/or approvals/RFEs were the ones whos FP was done. So if your 485 was filed at a center where they don't issue FP notices fast, you wd be one of us unfortunates who wd have to wait longer...

The reason I concluded that way was because we see that the processing dates are moving fast, but still there are lots of ppl with earlier dates waiting.

Its as though a few of the case officers are going ahead of the others processing EAD, AP, FP and I-140/I-485 for select individuals on some kind of fast track basis.