concurrent 485's

damsel'ndistres

Registered Users (C)
I have a pending 485 application (RD NOV 2001)through labour certification at Texas service center. I also have I140 approved thru NIW. Since texas service center is taking for ever to approve 485, I am planning to concurrently file for consular processing with NIW I-140.
Since I had opted for AOS when I applied for I 140, Can I go thru AC I140 ? or can I get an interview with just the receipt of I-824 application?( I mean before i 824 get approved)
My consulate in India will be New Delhi.

Thankx in advance

New Delhi accepts I-824 receipt to consider AC140 cases.

titu

Originally posted by damsel'ndistres
I have a pending 485 application (RD NOV 2001)through labour certification at Texas service center. I also have I140 approved thru NIW. Since texas service center is taking for ever to approve 485, I am planning to concurrently file for consular processing with NIW I-140.
Since I had opted for AOS when I applied for I 140, Can I go thru AC I140 ? or can I get an interview with just the receipt of I-824 application?( I mean before i 824 get approved)
My consulate in India will be New Delhi.

Thankx in advance

My NIW I 140 application was approved with the intend of adjusting status in the U.S. Do I qualify for AC I140 at New Delhi consulate?(may be with I 824 reciept number). Any one with this kind of experience please respond.

Gurus please help.

Thankx in advance.