Complicated cases!. I140 approval for CP or I140 done with other SCs.

One more old case approved

My wife and my I-485 applications have been approved on March 11, 2002. I heard the news over the phone last night.

My case is one of the complicated cases. My I-140 application was approved for CP at CSC and I applied I-485 application at NSC.

Almost, it took 18 month to approve I-485 application in my case, but no Rfe and no TRANSFER. I was expecting Ref regarding birth certificate, but cases got approved without any Rfe by God\'s grace.

The below is my case detail:
RD: 09/2000
ND: 10/2000
FP: 05/2001
AD: 03/11/02
EB2, RIR
Thanks a ton!

My special thanks to everybody for providing moral support and doing extensive research on I-140 mess up.

Best of luck for all of your approvals. You will hear the good news soon!

Just talked to a lady in NVC.

I did my 140 for CP, and went for 485 later on. She told me that my original 140 is still at NVC. They have not forward it to Guangzhou, China. I asked whether I can ask my attorney to request NVC to send the 140 back to NSC. She said NO. NVC will send case back to NSC only they get request from NSC. She told me that I can let my fax a letter to het to express my intention to do 485, so they will not forward my case to consulate in China.

Does anybody know that how long it takes to forward 140 back to NSC from NVC?

Congrats!!!!!! Enjoy ur freedom.

ne idea when ur case was assigned to officer and ne idea when ur I-140 case was returned to INS/NE from US consulate in India.
Thanx much.
sickofins

Noooope!!! No NEWS at all.

My lawyer say (according to AILA) that they are looking at old cases and we should hear something in abt 1 to 3 mos.

Don\'t know how reliable it is...

hangin\' on.

hi - was AVM updated after FP

After ur FP was completed,was the AVM updated??
dont know if it\'s significant,but am trying to fit in pices together..I am in the same boat,and evn though I dint ask for CP,my I-140 is with Indian Consulate..
Any reply appreciated
Thanks

How many months does it take for CP in China

Hi Guys,
One of my firends has applied for I140 and he is expecting approval very soon. Now he has question that after I140, how many months will it take to get interview date in China, Guangzhou. We will appreciate your reply on this, which will help him decide whether to go for CP or I485.

Thanks and Good luck to every one for GC.

how long need i wait for my visa?

hi,guys
     my attorney told me i have a created number from NVC, but i have never received sending words from Guangzhou consulate, anyone can tell me how long i need wait for.