Completion of a Long Ordeal

Reed Peters

Registered Users (C)
Completion of a Long Ordeal
VSC, EB2, PD 7/99, I485 ND 7/18/00, Approved 7/29/01

Friends, I would like to inform you that I have been approved and had my PP stamped yesterday.

I would like to thank GOD, My lord Sri Satya Sai Baba, ISN for their valiant efforts, Rajeev Khanna for providing this excellent platform for us and many great GURUs (OCT2000, etc) on the net who have constantly advised and shared their thoughts with all of us.

I came here as a student in 92. Started working on EAD in Mar 95, started my GC process twice earlier and changed job (Once wasted two years with a Big 5, who filed in EB3) and quit and started on my own money with a willing company in 99. My wife got residency in South and we could file I485 just in time in July and get EAD from Philly office. Due to M&A I was laid off 3 weeks after filing I485 (two days after getting EADs).

Luckily, a friend of mine offered employment with his company and filed for H1 immediately. I have started my GC process again with this new company (yep, my money again) and filed my second I140 a month ago. My wife continued her residency in South (had to maintain two houses, since I didn’t want to give change of address and increase the probability of getting a RFE. Waited in agony for one long year and spent hell lot of money on lawyers, rents, airfare and phone calls and finally heard the great news and got both our PPs stamped yesterday in Atlanta.

I wish all the best for all the people who are waiting for approvals and thank GOD and ISN once again. Remember ISN for all the great amendments they affected congress to act and donate generously for the benefits we are reaping and extend the same gesture to future GC applicants.

finally....congrats...which GC did u get?

Did u get ur approval from the company u got laid off or wife\'s GC?

Sai baba is a fraud

I fail to understand why educated guys fall for this cheat.
That\'s why in India you can see people offering milk to lord ganesha, wasting millions of liters of milk when half the population is below poverty line.

Hi Philly, I got mine from the first process.

India_485 - My views are mine, you may agree/disagree. This is not the right platform to discuss. Please restraint yourself from making
unwanted, unwarranted and unsolicited comments.

No RFE

rfedguy,
Luckily I didn\'t get any RFE. I thank Lord for that big favor and my attorney for doing a meticulous job all throughout.

reed....

Let me understand it correctly. You got a GC from the company you were laid off from and then u worked on ur EAD. Am i correct? Hey man...i need your halp desperatly. Is there an email i can reach you at? i would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks

Hi India -485: Amen to that brother

even though its not the right forum for such comment

No Title

Reed Peters:
You did the first mistake by bringing in a living "god-man"
in an immigration forum..\'thanks to GOD\' only would have been
better :)))

JMT

Leave me alone - amal

Amal,
No Mistakes here. As I have said earlier, I can keep my views. It\'s my posting and I shall thank whomever I feel thankful to and I wouldn\'t need anyone\'s consent on that matter. If you don\'t like someone, keep that hatred to yourself and don\'t have to spill it on my posting.

I didn\'t start this on someone\'s thread. I feel in my situation my lord Sai Baba has pulled me out, for you there could be a different name or maybe not. Why is it difficult for you to respect others views if they don\'t confirm to your preferences. Share love and be a happy soul.

reed... did sai baba gave u this name

ha..ha..ha

India can never be at par with developed countires in terms of human development index unless so called educated intelligentia (read reed..) of the country behaves like idiots.

Don\'t u have willpower to pray and be thankful to supreme power who is undefined (Nirguna). Why do u need blessings ( ha..) of a fraud.
I think all the hardship and Long Ordeal u faced were also Sai Baba\'s blessings. Thank him for that also.

Tell me something, whats the financial status of ur parenst back home, Are they comfortable? I didn\'t see any thanks for ur parents who brought and brought-up u in this world. Or was it sai baba?

Don\'t take my harsh words to heart. My blood just boils whenever I see anyone praying to these viruses in Indian society. be it Saibaba, Chandraswamy, ISCKON, Radhaswamy or any such shit.

Ur stepping out of limits

I485,
You know you are really stepping out of your bounds by making personal statements. Maybe I may not be an intellectual like you and achieve liberation and talk heavy tems like nirguna etc, but I make it a point not to hurt others with my behaviour. You may want to read your postings again and see the peace you have in your heart.

It\'s damn none of your business about my family financial status. I should have mentioned them in my thanks, it\'s a slip( I did it in my masters thesis) also I forgot mentions some good people like myladoor and others. What do you care ? Don\'t pretend your a Raja Rammohan Roy, Mahatma Gandhi or Baba Amte on this net.

Oh great liberated soul. India is missing wise and intellectuals like you, and I am wondering with your great desire for India\'s improvement what are you upto here .....Don\'t tell me you never prayed to GOD or your parents never did.. did you ask parents not to worship...

WHO WITHOUT SIN SHOULD THROW THE FIRST STONE....Leave people to their follies (as you may see them) and help the real needy. The language you use shows your attainment of NIRVANA through your NIRGUNA..thanks but no thanks I don\'t need your advise or wise preachings. If your interested in continuing this discussion (which I am not) let\'s take off the board and send me a mail to my account.

GCPhilly,
Send me a mail to my account on this board and I shall reply to all your questions. Good Luck

No Title

Reed Peter
You would have been left alone if you never would have brought out your fraud religion into public place in the first place !(((
Keep your religion at home !!!