Completed ONE year for pending AP

lipa

Registered Users (C)
Congrats to BCIS for not approving my Advance Parole, which is pending since Dec 10'2002. Today is the first anniversary. BCIS must me celebrating over Beer and Wine!
Now my chance to comment: These people did not even bother to send a note or RFE describing reason for delay. I have spoken to 1-800 several times ( This agency is good for nothing. Its simply eye wash). Wrote 2 times to the director BCIS TX and made one personal visit to BCIS TX. Nothing worked out. I am just sitting on their mercy. Had not been to my country since 2000. Its so frustrating and painful.

Anyway, we are helpless. Immigrants are junk and trash for 'em
Good Luck people! Lets wait ( no other choice). The show must go on.....

Sorry to hear your case man..really feel for you. Hope you get approved soon. Are you sure they haven't misplaced your file??

Who knows? They might have got the file misplaced. I have no idea as they did not let me or my attorney know. There is NO way to find out whether they have lost the file or not.

I will keep on posting as and when some event takes place.
Thanks for your concern!

lNope, I did not contact ocal congressman or senator?
Is there any link which leads me to contact them? Any sample email/fax format with contact details?
Please post in here.
Thanks in advance!

AP Pending since April 30

Sine my AP case is now one day older than processing time( May 1) I called National Customer Service Center to enquire about my case today and i was told that she could connect me to an IIO only if my case is 30 days older than the processing date.

Wonder what the meaning of processing date is?