completed Form I-90 online

worrypal

Dear all,
I filed the I-90 last night and got the confirmation receipt online. It is said I will receive the official receipt notice within 7-10 days and then the Next steps is saying sending the supporting documentation to the address below, if required.

What kind of supporting documentation should I send? Or should I wait for the offical receipt notice and it will let me know?

Besides, I print out the receipt and find out that I did not answer questions 6 and 7 in part 3, question 6 is, "Have you ever been ordered removed from the United States?" and question 7 is "Have you ever filed Form I-407" I did not see these two questions online and then jump to part 4. Does anyone know or have the same questions above? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Dear all,
I filed the I-90 last night and got the confirmation receipt online. It is said I will receive the official receipt notice within 7-10 days and then the Next steps is saying sending the supporting documentation to the address below, if required.

What kind of supporting documentation should I send? Or should I wait for the offical receipt notice and it will let me know?

Besides, I print out the receipt and find out that I did not answer questions 6 and 7 in part 3, question 6 is, "Have you ever been ordered removed from the United States?" and question 7 is "Have you ever filed Form I-407" I did not see these two questions online and then jump to part 4. Does anyone know or have the same questions above? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

When you file in your I-90 through the online application process, you would be provided with the checklist of documents that you need to submit. Only if you mail them to the USCIS ( Nebraska Service Center), will your I-90 application be processed. Since you mention that you have not completed the application form fully, it is highly probable that it will get rejected. Just wait for 10 days, within which, you will receive notification from the USCIS.