completed CP at chennai

vtcat, thanks for posting detailed experience ....

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your freedom

Congratulations!!

Congratulations vtcat!!

thanks for the info.

Is PCC from CGNY is sufficient? (do we need one from Bangalore too?)
What is form IRS 9003? I could not find in IRS website. Also, form I134 , is it required only for my wife (she is on H4 and we have no kids)?

No Title

For me, PCC from Indian embassy, Washington DC worked.
PCC from CGNY should be sufficient.

You should be able to find a fillable form 9003 on the web. Just do a search on your favorite engine.

I-134 is required only for your wife. In this form, you will swear to support your wife, and provide a summary of your assets as evidence that you can indeed do so.

Good luck!

No Title

Hey vtcat:
I have a similar situation as yours. I do not have a birth certificate. I am getting the affidavit (signed by my father) and non-availability certifcate ready. Is there anything that I should be guarded about.

get affidavit from your mother as well

My lawyer asked me to get affidavit from my mother
in addition to affidavit from my dad

good luck!

Birth Certificate/Affidavit - Aug 22 interview - urgent

Hi all,
Does the birth certificate have to be on an official letter head of the issuing authority ? What if they dont have one ? Does one issued on a white paper with the official stamp and appropriate heading work ? I have mine from a village Mandal office that doesnt give the cert on an official letter head. I hope it good enough.

To alleviate any problems, I am planning to take parental affidavits in addition to the above cert. Do I have to get these affidavits on any specific stationary ? Does it have to be notorized or stamped by a court ? Or is it sufficient to just have it on a white paper with the signatures of the parents ?

Please help.

venky