Completed 2 months today after 2nd FP

skaus2001

Registered Users (C)
I did my 2nd FP on 6/14/03 and today is just 8/14 and still no online update, no information, no status query reply. What's happeing God Knows. Too Frustrating....

skaus2001
EAC: 02 072 52XXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
AD ?????

Its more than 2 months for me

skaus2001:
I had done my 2nd FP on 06/03/03. Its over 2 months now. But still no change in message or any letter from BCIS. I'm as frustated as you are. I don't think the theory of getting approval 60 days or 1.5 month after 2nd FP is true. We have these two cases here to prove that.
I agree, ONLY GOD or BCIS knows whats happening.

The 1.5 months theory only applies to case that has been assigned to officer and adjudicated before 2nd fp notice issues.
Both of your cases seem never been assigned to officer, so you two are in another queue. You could get RFE or Transfer later.
No guarantee your case will be approved.

I am in the same situation.

Dengdeng, how do you know there will be RFE and transfer? My RFE was received by BCIS last Nov.

I said you could. Because I saw cases did 2nd FP and then got RFE or Transfer. 2nd FP doesn't guarantee you an approval in 1.5 months.

Case1:-
If somewhere around, after 15mos of your FP1, your FP2 was generated, then this falls into a case wherein your case is not yet assigned to an officer[at that point of time atleast], and hence the automatic FP generated a FP2.
For most of those who fall into this category, online message after FP2 would NOT be reflected...!
These need to be assigned to officer, and he can either approve, send RFE or Transfer based on the individual case.
I AM IN THIS I GUESS...

Case2:-
If FP2 is generated more than 16mos or so after FP1, then it looks more likely that these cases had been assigned to the officer[at the point of time FP2 was issued by the officer], and mostly for these cases, online would reflect FP2 and either an RFE would have preceded the FP2 , [or RFE can be issued later, if clarification is needed] and once FP2 reaches, when the officer takes this case, it would get approved...!!

Just my observation following this board postings..

Hope our cases get approved soon

An supplement, Case 1, you have to look on your FP notice, figure out the date 2nd FP issued, not the date your received the notice. Sometimes, it takes 2 weeks for a notice sent out to you.

what happen if got the RFE

What happen if got the RFE ( regarding paystubs.. ..etc..) and recieved by BCIS and now the FP1 is > 15 months...
Should get the FP2 or the case will be decided on the basis of FP1 as the case was already assigned to the officer when the FP1 was valid ???

Almost 2 months since my 2FP...still waiting

My Info:
FP1 (Service Date): 02/26/02
FP1 (Receive Date): 03/01/02
FP2 (Service Date): 06/17/03

NO RFE no NOTHING!

DengDeng, VijayRC

There is one more case.

case3 : FP expired after 15 months. No 2nd FP. No RFE. No Nothing. Just like a stone thrown in a pond.

What do you guys think, is happenning to such cases? Also provide some 'Tarot Reading' on these cases :)

for skaus2001

skaus2001:
I did my first FP on 02/14/02 and the results were recd on 02/20/02. My 15 months expired on 05/20/03 and BCIS issued a notice on 05/22/03 for 2nd FP. I recd this notice on 05/29/03 and the scheduled date to do 2nd FP was 06/20/03. But I went early and did my 2nd FP on 06/03/03. Hope this helps.
Going by the discussions above, I guess I fall in the Case 1 category where my case was never assigned before my 2nd FP and the 2nd FP was automatically triggered by the computer. So may be the theory of 1.5 month or 60 days does not apply to me.
I guess as per Dengdeng, we have to wait first for the file to be assigned and than either approved, rfe or transferred. The question is when will the file be assigned.
Getting really sick and tired of this guess work.
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA, BCIS and MYSELF !!!!!

Yes, Jaynew your case was not assigned at the time when your 2nd FP was issued. So there's no 1.5 months approval guarantee for you. And yet you don't know where is your case. So frustrating. I think we should address second FP issue in our petition. This is the real problem causing Dec backlog.

GC Lotto,
Case3: Seems like those are forgotten cases
[FP did not trigger an automatic FP2] and not yet assigned to IIO.

What about my case guys ...

IND - PA EB2
RD : Nov 1 2001
FP1 : Feb 26 2002
RFE : April 28 2003
RFE Sent : May 22nd 2003
RFE Rcvd : May 29th 2003

2nd FP Jun 27 2003 (Received by BCIS) - online Message not changed.

AD : ??

Not sure about your case.

to_close_to_gc got his 2nd FP issued right after the old one expired, and he just got RFE yesterday, that confirms our theory.