Compete America survey on EB retro impact

kewl

Registered Users (C)
www.competeamerica.org is conducting a survey to collect personal or company stories on the current EB retrogression. The survey will be ended by 10/28/2005. Compete America is a lobbying group for US corporations, research institute and universities, members include top US companies such as Microsoft, Intel, HP, etc.

This survey is stated to provide a clear picture for Congress regarding the impact of EB retrogression. For reference, one of its activities is lobbying on H1B cap related issue.

I also learned that it recently sent a letter to Congress warning the negative impact of retrogression. Since there isn't a lot we can do to make situation better, I think having more people to participate this survey may be still something worthy doing.

Could you please participate in survey and spread this message? Thanks!

Count me in.

The link is on main page.. it reads as follows:

EB Visa Stories
Have the EB Visa backlogs effected you? Tell us your story.

Member companies click here. Individuals click here.

Finished taking survey...I hope everyone are providing details to how their families are affected and how bleak the future seems.

Thanks, I did it. It will definately help us.

Please post this link to other forum also so that maximum people can participate it.

kewl said:
www.competeamerica.org is conducting a survey to collect personal or company stories on the current EB retrogression. The survey will be ended by 10/28/2005. Compete America is a lobbying group for US corporations, research institute and universities, members include top US companies such as Microsoft, Intel, HP, etc.

This survey is stated to provide a clear picture for Congress regarding the impact of EB retrogression. For reference, one of its activities is lobbying on H1B cap related issue.

I also learned that it recently sent a letter to Congress warning the negative impact of retrogression. Since there isn't a lot we can do to make situation better, I think having more people to participate this survey may be still something worthy doing.

Could you please participate in survey and spread this message? Thanks!

done

done it ;
thanks for posting the site took me 1 minute to fill in info ;
took 2 minutes to read the info we sent .

dear friends please do this.