Company's Financial Status Question

swann

Registered Users (C)
Fellows-your input pls.

Applied my I-140 last January 2003 and so far no RFEs.

My sponsoring company has over 140 employees, gross revenues in excess of $22 million and net revenues in excess of $889,000 and last quarter income in excess of $37,000.

I am not an accountant so I cannot evaluate these figures.

From your experiences, is my company in good financial status to warrant the approval of my I-140?

Thanks in advance.

My company just established last year. There is no profit and no tax return available. But I got I-140 approved with no RFE. The key is I sent in the pay stubs which indicates my company is able to pay me.

Thanks sxg1

This is a first time job offer and no pay stubs to show for.

My approved LC was EB3 RIR with minimum requirements - B.S. in any field(U.S. equivalent), no experience or training required.

The company was established in 1975.

I got my degree evaluated as U.S. equivalent, so my concern is on my employer's financial status which BCIS might focus on.

Hi swann
With the figures u gave u should not have any problem in getting u'r I140 approved.
My company just had 2 people and one of them was on bench for most of the time last year and the company did not had good revenues.. but still my I140 got thorugh without any RFE.
The thing is if you have a good lawyer who know his stuff (like mine) you should not have any problems. My lawyer got all the necessary stuff from my company took a month to get those details, and finally I got the approval. Isn't that great..

solannumberone

Thks for the input.

So in view of my company's ability to pay me, the BCIS might send RFE for my qualifications.

I hope they don't deviate from the LC requirements as I've mentioned and I'll be OK.