Company Name Change Victim! Please help

AmericanDream

Registered Users (C)
I am frequent visitor of this board. I am seeing almost all company name change cases got either approved or RFE. In my case no news. From June 19,they told it is with officer. Is it possible my file get lost somewhere in their process?. I don\'t know what to do next. Can I contact Senator/Congressmen?. will it delay the process furthur?. Guys! It is very painful wait! Anybody having any thoughts why I am not getting either approval or RFE.

PD 1/98 RD/ND 8/99 FP 8/00 No RFE

No Title

You should contact IIO at 802 527 4913 an tell details about your case. You will definitely get more info..

sateynder

Just keep your hopes high

I was in the same boat and got approved on 7/16. We all know VSC is not consistent in their processing. Also depending on officer some cases might take little longer.

There is no guarantee that calling senators/congressmen would help. But, I think, it wouldn\'t hurt anything in doing so. I called several congressmen/senators ever since my case went on to hold. Some of them were helpful in following up with INS.

Also it might be helpful if you can send a current employment letter with all the formal stuff (your job details and they are planning to retain you, etc. etc.) This way VSC has your current information and you may not get an RFE This is what I did while waiting for approval.

I know how frustrating it would be to be in this position.

Good luck & all the best.
PD 11/98, RD 9/99, ND 10/99, FP 3/01, Approved 7/16/01

No Title

I am in the same boat. RD/ND - 8.99/9.99, FP 8/00. No RFE yet. Case was picked up by Officer on 6/19. No news yet. It was a co name change case.

DR164
Can you please tell me how you sent the information. Like who did you address it to, what case details did you enclose, what did the cover letter say?
Please let me know.

No Title

Hi Sugreev!

Did you applied EAD/AP recently. I am wondering my file might have gone to different officer who is dealing with EAD/AP. It is mere guess.