company name change - rfe for cool_bandha

No Title

PD Jun 98 EB2 India
I 140 redo filed on Jun 01 2001
No rfe before this
Before today IIO\'s repeatedly told me that all preliminary processing was completed
and everything was fine

No Title

it is possible that u might see approval even before attorney replies to ur RFE as ur amended I-140 was filed.
As I140 contains the employment letter with information stating that it is the same position refering to ur LC.
I know a similar case where they asked for RFE, but before that my friend had already applied for amended I-140 and even before his attorney replied, he got his approval!!

No Title

Hi cool_bandha,
   I understand your frustration since I am also going through the same thing. My case was reviewed for more than 4 months and again they are reviewing now from June 19 onwards. I am very nervously waiting to hear something from them. In your case, the worst part is over (getting a RFE) and now on everything will be good. Do not worry too much. It should be for a simple empl. letter or pay stubs stuff.
   I pray the God to give us enough strength to withstand this pressure.

Wish you good luck.

No Title

cool_bandha,
I think what VSC may be doing is following the 180 day rule for company name change cases. According to their memo they are requird to get a letter from new employer stating job description, salary etc.
The FRE may be for that. That is my guess. As you know I too have an RFE. Lets wait and see.

No Title

I am surprised that INS issued RFE so late after holding the case for months. Have little bit more patience , everything will be all right

Satyender

No Title

Cool_bandha

Have Faith in God...!!!
All will be well...:)
Don\'nt Worry just pray to God to give IIO\'s some commonsense and little bit Humanity.

Go watch AMISTAD...the movie..it apply to us all, in a way...where you win the case but you are again dragged for another trial...till supreme....??

No Title

PD 12/96, RD 11/99, ND 12/99, FP 3/15/01.
Hi cool_bandha...Looks like your case was not processed at all. My case is similar. I was told by IIO today that my case is being processed. Good chance of getting RFE for employment etc. Hope your lawyer repsonds quickly to the RFE.

No Title

cool_bandha, we have seen several cases where the approval comes within days of the RFE response. So make sure that you get your response in as soon as possible. Have your attorney tlak to the IIO and find out the exact RFE, so that necessary documents can be prepared in advance. Good luck. I think its just a few more weeks before your wait will be over.

No Title

I never knew I had so many friends and well wishers on this board. Thank you all
very much for the encouragement and support. I just hope VSC sends the rfe soon
since IIO said that it was requested but not yet mailed. FYI according to IIO rfe
requested till June 20 (may not be true just posting what she told me)
are currently mailed out. My AVM not yet updated.
For those folks whose AVM is updated most probably its already mailed out

I am also filing for my 3rd EAD tomorrow. Thought I would not need it but now
God only knows.

No Title

Just Hold on Coolbandha. Hopefully, you will get your RFE for payslips or a employement letter.
You would be getting the rfe by monday or tuesday and if you or you company mail it by next tuesday, then your I485 will get approved immietly.

No Title

cool_bandha, Buddy sorry to here about RFE but trust me it will be veri trifle matter like empl ltr or copy of PP...In my case they bastard genereted RFE in Dec 2000 but did not print it out untill mid JAN 2001 and NOT ONLY THAT WHEN THEY DID PRINT OUT FINALLY MY COMPANY WAS TAKEN OVER THE DAY BEFORE !!!!!!!! JUST 24 HOURS would have helped me but with similar luck like yours I am still waiting as they put my case on hold up untill now and now I don\'t know whats going on......????????

hang in their buddyand pray to God...I wil also pray for you along with for meself....

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL

SINCERELY
Hanuman

No Title

If it is updated in AVM, that means it will be in the mail room in days. My 2nd RFE was ordered on 6/18/01 from IIO\'s info. But it hasn\'t even been typed out into the AVM system. Two more weeks to wait to be into the mail room. I hope they immediately transfer my case to local INS branch. I have enought with INS.

(PD: 11/97, ND 11/99, 1st rfe 4/23/01 for emp letter. amend 140 on 6/15/01 for name change, 6/18/01 2nd RFE ordered. )

No Title

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words. I do not know when my
rfe will get mailed out (looks like some rfe\'s are mailed out immediately whereas others take some
additional time to be printed/mailed) Now my wait is for them to mail it. Then see what it is and
then try to get the lawyer to respond immediately. All in all INS/VSC has found some way to keep
me waiting.