Company Name Change : I-140 amendment receipt

ram123456

Hi Guys,

My lawyer has applied I-140 amendment in the fist week of May. Still she has not received receipt for it. It usually takes 10 days but my case not yet. Is it my application missed ?. please post if somebody having the same experience.

VSC PD 12/97 RD 8/99 ND 8/99 EB3 FP 9/00 No RFE

No Title

I had sent my Amendment around 20th of May.No receipt yet.

Yesterday I had seen a receipt for a person with RD 5/4. So I suppose yours should be on the way.

No Title

Yesterday Evening, I called VSC and spoke to IIO . He told me that it will take another two weeks. As you mentioned, some guys got their receipts who applied the same time as I applied . I don\'t know how VSC works.

No Title

Did you ask if he has your I140 information is on the computer? .Maybe it is only a mailing delay!!!

No Title

Yesterday Evening, I called VSC and spoke to IIO . He told me that it will take another two weeks. As you mentioned, some guys got their receipts who applied the same time as I applied . I don\'t know how VSC works.

No Title

Mine was applied on 05/08 and no receipt yet. I called IIO today but she said it is not in the computer yet!!

No Title

I applied in MAy 23rd and also in the same boat as you guys.
What is the next step after the receipt? Will the lawyer call and link the I-140 or we have to do it ourselves. Somebody told me that my lawyer is not authorised to talk, unless they raise a query.
I think it is a good idea to plan the next step before we get the receipt.

No Title

My lawyer told me that he will ask VSC Supervisor to link Amendment 140 with 485. In the past he has done it and some of my friends got approval also.

No Title

I am also in the same situation. My lawyer applied Amended I-140 on 26 th of April as of now I didn\'t receive the receipt yet.
Lawyer said he is going to check up with INS (VSC) tomorrow.

No Title

I am also in the same situation. My lawyer applied Amended I-140 on 26 th of April as of now I didn\'t receive the recipt yet.
Lawyer said he is going to check up with INS (VSC) tomorrow.