Company Name Change August/Sep 99 Cases --- Post here

No Title

PD - 8/96 (EB3, India)
485 - RD 7/99, ND 8/99 (waited 2 years between 140 & 485 filing)
RFE in March 2001 for employment letter. Co. got acquired after I140.
Went on hold after INS received RFE reply.
Amended I140 applied in June 2001, no receipt yet.
Still waiting...

Thanks,

No Title

All,

Find the attached spreadsheet with all previous responses. Let start maintaining this list as we already have sizeable responses.

patient_immig

No Title

PD 3/97
RD 12/99
ND 01/00
RFE Issued: May 8, 2001
RFE Recieved: Jun 16, 2001
Company name change
as per IIO case is pending
What does pending mean? I have not read any conclusive answer to this question of the board

No Title

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you all know that my case got approved on 7/16/01. It was a company name change case. My details are

EB3 Other
PD 3/99
RD 8/99
ND 9/99
FP 8/00
AP 7/01

Hang in there guys. I know its becoming almost impossible to bare any more. I was like that too, but trust me, all company name change cases will be approved very shortly. Even tho INS is not considering these cases as AGED cases, but after i spoke with an IIO, i was told that INS is treating these cases with some what of an urgency. Its just that there over time, so many of these name change cases have accumulated. The good news is that they are all OPEN cases and not on HOLD any more. I think that its just a matter of another 30 days or so that all of these cases will get approved. Dont get discouraged. We are all close to the finish line.

No Title

I completed my FP back in 11/99 an probably expired by now ? Is there anything i can do now ?

PD 10/97, ND 9/99, amend I140 apprvd on 7/12/01
any advice....

patient_immig