Company change case approved

Newuser_485

Registered Users (C)
I am not a active user and my case is on hold. I was told by IIO, case was released on Jun 19th 2 days back. Today I check AVM it say case has been approved. I did not speak to IIO.

Pd jan 98
i485 10/99
on hold for company change till 06/18
approved on 06/26

thank you everybody

No Title

Congratulations! When did you call INS to know that the hold has been released on June 19th? Thanks!

No Title

Newuser_485 your posting is a very positive one. I remember you from your posting to my thread early this month when you mentioned that at that time you had not filed
140 redo but had plans to do so if the regulations do not come soon

If possible pl respond to my previous query

No Title

This is really great news.
No RFE
No 140 redo
Case was confirmed to be on hold which was released from hold by AC21 guidelines
on Jun 19
Case approved in 8 days
AVM also updated

A VERY POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT

No Title

Yer I remember posting to your thread, I called my lawyer and he is in the process of getting paper work done from the company. To start from begining after filing 485, I got a RFE for W2 and current pay checks in Feb01. And on march 14 lawyer replyed. On may 14th AVM got updated to O days. I called IIO, they said case is on hold due to company name change(my company name has been changed). Then I talked to my lawyer and he started paper work for AP as well as I140 amendment. But not yet applied for I140 amendment.

Hope I hear your one soon. Let me know if you need any more information

Thank you

No Title

Thank you
PD Jan 98
I1485 oct 99
FP march 01
Rfe feb 01 (W2 and pay check)
Hold due to company change
approved on jun26