Comments Please

DADA

Registered Users (C)
VSC is going very fast, it seems. It will keep this speed for couple of more months ? Rightnow they are processing feb-2000 485 cases, My ND is
Aug-31-2000 ! Can I expect my AP in 3-4 months ?!

Thanks,

No Title

Where did you get the ND 02/2000 info ? I haven\'t seen any approvals for Feb - Only EB2/Jan\'00 approvals are seen.

No Title

Opps .. sorry Jan-2000 >> I\'m so curious so .. goin fast.
What s ur dates ?

No Title

well, not so fast.. keep in mind that there still are cases hanging from Aug 99, Sep 99, Oct99 (a lot of them).. so it all depends which officer has your cases in his/her bundle.. but 3 months approval time for Aug00 cases in my opinion seems too optimistic. Don\'t get me wrong, I would love to happen that way but VSC has taught us all to be cautiously optimistic or downright pessimistic.. take your pick

BK

No Title

Guys

Dont get too much excited.. Mine is Dec 99.. Still waiting...

And PD is current long long ago

Hope for the best ...

No Title

Super Indian,
are you from virgina, i heared people from va has to wait longer in compare with other states. here is too crowded. i have the same problem and my RD is Dec 99 and PD always current and no news yet.

No Title

I think its not like a person of ND of Dec/99 get approved first and Jan/00 later, since in jan/feb 90% of the applications who ND\'s till Mar,00 where distributed amoung different IIO\'s over which they still hold applications of AUG, SEP, OCT. Thinking this because they took up a job of sending FP\'s till ND of Mar and thrown up in their individual inboxes. It all depends on IIO whether he sorted them by ascending dates or put them just randomly. If it was random and he/she not bothered of checking for the dates then their are chances of people with later dates can be approved first than the people with older ND.

So in any case my sixth sense says 90% of the approvals will be done whose ND upto Mar,2000 by end of May or mid of June,2001, and upto Aug,2000 by end of Aug,2001(excluding whose ND is not current).

So hold on, keep visiting this site, update your status.

Since last few months my life became a part of this portal, even at work I am spending 70% of my time on this checking the messages(as I dont have much work these days).

Pramod Reddy

No Title

I don’t think VSC is going fast. In contrast, it is not fast at all in my opinion. My RD is 10/7/99, and I am still waiting without a word from VSC. It seems to me that VSC is approving cases randomly these days.