Columbus, OH --> Did you take your oath yet?

gfindia

Registered Users (C)
Please, if somebody is from Columbus, OH and have had their Oath recently, please let me know when you had your interview...

I cleared my interview on Feb 5th and am waiting for my oath letter. I have to move to Arizona in 20 days time and I hope I can get the oath done before that..

i passed my test 2/12/2008 i am still waiting for my oath letter from columbus ohio as well. i am still keeping my finger crossed.

I had my interview in Cleveland on 2/12 and was told the average time to Oath is 45-60 days. I do not know if this applies to Columbus but it does to Cleveland.

Please, if somebody is from Columbus, OH and have had their Oath recently, please let me know when you had your interview...

I cleared my interview on Feb 5th and am waiting for my oath letter. I have to move to Arizona in 20 days time and I hope I can get the oath done before that..

I would suggest you make an infopass appointment and ask USCIS what needs to be done since you have plans to relocate to another state soon.

I had my interview in columbus on 1/31. I checked on infopass a week ago and they told that my oath is scheduled for apr 9th. the officer showed me the schedule and it was held 4 times a month. since urs is 2/5, u might be on the same date as well

I got my oath letter TODAY! It is scheduled for March 20th...
I also faxed the copy to my Arizona employer and asked for extension.. he understood and I report for work on March 24th...
Thanks for the replies, everyone.