Columbus Local INS Office.

atr

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I’ve seen some of the post that Columbus local INS office also does the PP stamping and FP too. Any body has experienced that it will renew the EAD and Advance Parole in same office or not? If yes whether it will accept the walk in or you have to apply by post.

Thanks.

EAD Renewal at Columbus Office

we did our EAD renewals at Columbus INS office. But for that we had to apply to cincinnati office first. Fill out EAD renewal app and send to cincinnati instead of columbus. You dont need to send photographs and signature form as they say in the EAD app. Also they will return your application if there are more than 2 months left for EAD expiration saying u have more than enough time left on your EAD. So send app only when u have less than 2 months left on EAD. Once you send the application packet, Cincinnati forwards that to columbus INS office. Normally with in a 2-3 weeks Columbus INS schedules you to appear for EAD renewal. Its very simple process. You just need your driver license to renew the EAD. The total process takes around 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the rush time. We went around 9.00 a.m. and it was 1 hour for us. ONce you reach to INS office, the security guard collects the appointment letter and gives to INS officer. Normally within 15-20 minutes INS officer calls you and takes your picture and signature. They do take back the old EADs. So do take them with you. The INS officer gives your new EADs within 15 minutes. Its very simpler process....then going to cincinnati or sending app to Nebraska!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been scheduled for my final adjustment of status interview at the Columbus OH office, so it does look like they do stamp the passport here.

Your dates...

Hi Sambar Sadham,

What's your RD, ND and FP dates, buddy ?
And when are you scheduled for the interview ?

Thanks.

My RD/ND were all some time in the July/August time frame of last year. I don't remember the specifics. I got my finger prints done about 2 months ago.

My interview is scheduled for the 17th of october.