• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

College, No Degree?

lordmuggins

Registered Users (C)
Hey there

I completed 2 years of my 4yr Bachelors of Science. However, I didn't receive any formal certification for this (I technically 'dropped out')

In DSP-122 should I therefore choose "High School Diploma" or "College, No Degree".

And also, below in 6b, is "Degree(s) or Cert Received" a YES/NO question, or a detail question, ie: ECDL Certificate

I dont think this matters a lot... as soon as you have your documents it will be fine I think... of course I am not 100 percent sure

Hey there

I completed 2 years of my 4yr Bachelors of Science. However, I didn't receive any formal certification for this (I technically 'dropped out')

In DSP-122 should I therefore choose "High School Diploma" or "College, No Degree".

And also, below in 6b, is "Degree(s) or Cert Received" a YES/NO question, or a detail question, ie: ECDL Certificate

If you were allowed to study Bachelor, that means you have a High School Diploma (or anything equivalent to that). Just put that one in the form, don't worry about your College/University degrees, especially if they are not finished - it won't matter. You can put the dates of when you have started your Bachelors and on the end date, put either the date you have finished studies without getting a degree, or put "Present", as in that you're studying still. Anyway, it won't matter much.

So do you recommend, that in DSP-122, Q 6b

That I enter my college at all? and simply state NONE as the certificate received?

M